fourteen

It was about 3 days or so that I haven't seen Niall. It's crazy because we face time almost like all the time! I even met his nephew, Theo. He was so cute!!!

"You can't do that." Niall was on the phone.

"Why not? It's fair!" I chuckled as Niall laughed a bit.

"You can't just take the sandwich and not share?!?!" I took a bite of my sandwich.

"Well, I don't share my food!" I giggled.

"Awwe! You did not!!" Niall said.

"I can." I evily smiled, even though I wasn't with anyone, and that Niall wasn't here.

"I'll be there in a bit. Give me a sec." I heard Niall say to someone else.

"Babe, I gots to go."

"Alright, I have to go too. I start my shift in 10."

"Alrighty. Talk to you after!"

With that Niall hanged up. I got my keys and walked out the door.

*********

As I was going to my car, I see a few paps as I see Louis. Louis? Selena? Ooooh!

"Hey Kayla, where you off too?" Lou asked me. "Work. Where are you going?" I looked at him suspiciously. Louis gave me a cute smile. "I came to see Selena. We're hanging out." Louis smiled. "Alright, have fun you two. Not too fun, cause you know." I chckled as Louis laughed along with me. "Shut up Kayla." Louis started to walk to the apartment.

I started to get in my car and driving to the shop.

*******

"Katy, I'm here!" I went in the back. "Co- coming!" I hear her say. I put on my apron, and started to work in the front.

"Harry, leave from the back! No Harry!" I hear Katy whisper. "Okay okay! I'll pick you up later love." I hear the back door close.

Okay, I will pretend that I did not hear that. Oh mah god.

"Oh hey Kayla, everything okay?" Katy asked as she was fixing her hair abit. Okay what the H. "Oh yeah, you know the usual." I looked at her. "Yeah, the usual." Katy smiled at me, then went in her office. Okay????

*******

Today has just been an unusual day. First Louis and Selena. Now Katy and Harry. I need to chill.

"One cup of coffee and a croissant." I looked up and see Mike. "Oh." I said as I started to get the croissant "How's Selena?" Mike asked me. "It'll be $5.35" Ignoring him. I hear him sigh. "Kayla, please." He said. "What Mike? What do you want?" I said as I put his croissant in a bag. "How is she?" Mike said as he gave me the money. "She's perfectly find with out you." I said ad I have him the coffee and the croissant. "I miss her." That touched ny nerve. "You miss her? Mike I know you did not just tell me that! What the fuck Mike! You threw away 2 years with her! You tell her you love her, then she gets pregnant with YOUR child, and you miss her?" I raised my voice a little. "How can you say that Mike! You left her. You left her! You made her suffer Mike. She was destroyed! She tried to hide it. She tried, but I know my bestfriend! I know her, Mike." I said as I was trying to calm down. "I fucked up alright! I know I did!" Mike yelled a bit. I see Katy coming out the office.

"Evertything alright here?" Katy looked at me. "Yeah, Mike was just now leaving." I looked at Mike. "Just take care of her." Mike said. "Oh we will. Unlike you." Katy answered.

I see Mike leaving the shop. I turned to Katy.

"He's such an asshole. I'm happy that Selena is with Louis." I smiled at her. "Yeah, me too. Also Harry and you." I gave her a big smile. "Harry and I? No way!" Katy gave me a a big cheeky smile. "Yeah yeah okay." I said as I chuckled. "Kayla! Stooop." Katy playfully hits me. "Girl, I heard you guys. Get a room next time, jeez!" I mocked her. "We were!" She winks at me. "Ew Katy, no." I laugh as I ignore her, now that some customers were in line.

*******

"Niall, you can't imagine what a long day it has been for me!" Niall and I were facetiming.

"Tell me what happened." I got up and went to the kitchen to get water.

"Louis went to Selena's by himself, with no Harry! I went to work and I hear Katy and Harry you know..." I was telling Niall as I went back to bed.

"They were doing it?!" Niall questioned.

"Oh god no! They were making out, well now I don't know cause I seen Katy fixing her hair. Oh my god. I work there!!" I hear Niall laugh.

"Stop laughing at me! Oh and then Mike came to the shop and asked how Selena was. I was so mad, like how dares he???" I say as I see Niall and he's just looking at me.

"Oh wow. That is such a long day. Its a long funny day." Niall chuckled, as I smiled at him.

"How did your day go?" I asked him.

"Pretty good. I got to see Theo a lot, and my mum even made me my favorite meal." Niall smiled.

"Also, I did a interview. I talked about the band, the boys, and you." Niall looke at me.

"Me?" I questioned.

"Yes, baby girl. You are mine, and I need the whole world to know!" My heart.

"Aww! I don't even know what to say." I smiled as he was smiling down on me. I quickly took a screenshot.

He smiled at me, then he was talking to someone in the back.

I accidentally yawn, as I see Niall quickly looking down at me.

"You tired princess?" I shook my head.

"Yes, it's 1:39." I yawned again.

"Aw okay. I'll let you get some sleep. Good night my princess."

"Good night, my love." I say as I see him blowing me a kiss.

I love this boy man.

****
Authors Note:

Kind of a short chapter, eh idk