twenty five

Author's note: I finally updated!!! I have bad news though.

I might be ending this book soon. I'm thinking of making a sequel, what do you think?

Okay, to the story now!! :)

***********

"Kayla, when you want to go to the store?" Niall was currently making me some eggs. "Like at 10? I have to buy some groceries anyways." I said as I set the little table up. "Alright. Sounds good. " Niall says as he comes with the pan of eggs. "Mmm. It smells good." I say as I got some cups. Niall chuckles. "Thanks babe, really." I said as I kissed his cheek. "Anything for my princess." I always get butterflies when he tells me that. "Just when I thought life couldn't get any better, I have you." I say as I kiss him. "I love you to." Niall tells me as he smiles and starts to eat. "Okay, so when we go to the store, we'll get eggs, milk, some ham, bread, anything else that I might need." I said as I was enjoying the eggs. "Mhm. Isn't it exciting that you live by yourself?" Niall asked. "Yeah, when I first started. Sometimes I got problems with the bathroom, I gotta call a plumber." I chuckled. "Yeah, but look at you. Living by yourself and stuff." Niall said. "That's true." I agreed. "I live with the boys so." Niall smiled. "cool. I used to live with Selena. I think I told you that already didn't i?" I looked at him. "Yeah, you did. Then you send me a picture of the apartment, when you meant to send that to Selena." I laughed. "Yup." I said as I started to chuckle. "This is great." I said as I smiled. "Hahaha." Niall starts to smile. "Your eyes are really blue, I didn't think they'd be that blue." I said as I'm staring at his eyes. "Oh, yeah. They are quite blue." Niall chuckles. "Oooh. You know what I've been wanting?" I looked at him. "Hmmm?" He drinks some OJ. "A little dog." I smiled. "I've been wanting one since I moved in, but I forgot about it, until now." I chuckle. "Ooh yeah. A little Yorkie?" Niall said. "mmm yes. They are so cute. I want either a little husky, or a pomsky. They are so cute and adorable!" I said as I smiled. "Hmmm." Niall smiles at himself. I looked at my plate and realized that I had finished. "So I'm going to go shower before we leave, alright?" I looked at him as I picked myself up. "Yeah. I'll just be here." Niall said as he smiled.

**************

I finally got out of the shower like 10 minutes later. I put on some blue skinny jeans, rolled them up. Put on a black shirt, with some Nikes. My hair was a bit wet, so I just got it and let it be. Thank god, my hair doesn't get puffy or anything. I got out the bathroom, got my phone, and my wallet. Not going to let Niall pay. He always pays for me. I need to pay for some stuff too!

I went to the living room, and he was sitting on the couch watching Netflix. "I just catched up on The Walking Dead, and oh my god. It is so good!" Niall said as he makes eye contact with me. "Right! I love it!" I said as I smiled. "Alright, you ready?" Niall smiles as he gets up and gets his car keys. "Yes." I said as I smiled. He grabs my hand, and out the door we go. "Wait, let me lock it real fast." I say as I lock the door. "Okay there." I say as Niall gets my hand again.

"Your hand is so warm." Niall says. "Well, I did just get out of the shower." I laugh. "I know, is mine cold?" He asked. "Surprisingly not." I laughed. He chuckled as we both see his car. "Off to walmart?" Niall looks at me as we go in. "Yup. It's cheap there." I laugh. "It is."

**********

"This is your hot hits! From 97.45 (IDK) Here is Perfect by One Direction!" The radio says! "Oooh its your song!" I say as I put the volume down. Niall started to laugh as I was looking at him. "But I can be the one tonight!" Louis on the radio was singing. "I love this song so much." I say as Niall is lowkey jamming to it. "But if you like causing trouble up in hotel rooms..." Niall was singing along with Harry. "Baby I'm perfect for you! and if you like driving with the windows down!" Niall sang, then he put his hand out the window. "I might never be the hand you put your heart in. or the arms that hold you anytime..." I started to sing with Niall on the radio. "I can be the one from time to time!" I said as I started to look at him. He started to laugh, causing me to laugh. "Baby I'm perfect. Baby I'm perfect for you!" Niall and I both sang together. "Oh my god." Niall chuckles as he holds my hand. "And if you like camera's flashhing everytime we go out, oh yea." Harry on the radio sang. "Let's start right now." The song was slowly ending. "And that's Perfect by One Direction! So any of you big fans of One Direction? That's right." The radio guy said. "Hey what's up with Niall and that Kayla girl? They a thing now? I heard they were. It's quite cute actually." The radio guy said once again. "See that? We're cute." Niall said as he finally parked in the Walmart parking lot. "Boy, we been." I said as I laughed. We both got out, and started to walk towards the entrance.

When Niall and I go out in public most people just look at us, take lowkey pictures, then just ingore us. And I think that is so great. "Okay, so we got a cart." Niall gets a cart. "Okay, so we can get the ham first. actually there is some bread right there." I point as we both go. "Which one?" Niall suggested a white bread one, and a multi-grain one. "Erm..." I said as I looked at him. "White, but then again multi-grain is also good..." I said. "Get both." Niall shrugged. "Alright. Put both in then." I say. "Okay what's next?" Niall looks at me. "Ham, and milk." I said as I put at the diary section. "Okay, well theres the milk." Niall points to the milk section. "And over here is the ham. You get milk, I get ham?" I look at Niall. He nodded. "You know which one?" I asked him. "2% Milk?" Niall said. "Exactamon." I said. "I only know that cause of this morning when I got some." Niall chuckled. We both went to get what we needed.

"There's some ice cream! You want some?" I look at Niall. "If you want." Niall said. "I do." I said as we both walked in the ice cream isle. "I'll get this big bucket." I said as I took out a chocolate bucket of ice cream. "Alright, what else?" I look at Niall. "Um, we got milk, ham, bread, and ice cream? Oh eggs! We forgot the eggs!" Niall said as we both went back to the diary section. "There they are." I said. "I'll get a dozen one." I said as I put it in the cart. "Alright, I think that's it?" I said. "Yeah, I think so too. You want to look around or go back to the apartment?" I asked Niall. "I think that's it. There's a RedBox infront of the entrance, we can rent a movie!" Niall smiled. "Yes! That reminds me some popcorn!" I said as we went to the chips section. "Alright, so popcorn." Niall was looking around. I got a bag of doritos, and hot cheetos, as Niall found the popcorn. "I think we'll need all three." I chuckled.

My phone started to ring. "Hello?" I answered. "Hey Kayla, what are you and Niall doing right now?" Selena was on the phone. "We're at Walmart buying some stuff. Why?" I asked. "Oh we were just wondering cause I went to your apartment to see if you still had any baby formula, cause we ran out." Selena said. "Baby formula? No, I don't you took the last box last night. I'll buy some right now." I said as Niall got my hit from saying baby formula. "Alright, thanks baby girl. I owe you one!" Selena laughed. "It's fine, no biggie. Is Anna crying a lot?" I asked. "Yeah, Louis is trying to comfort her." Selena chuckled as I hear Anna crying and Louis singing her a lullaby in the background. Goals! "Alright. We'll be there in a bit!" I laughed as I say bye to her.

"Baby formula eh?" Niall said. "Yup. She ran out, and I didn't have some no more." I said. "Alright. Wait why did you have some in the first place?" Niall said as he got a box of the baby formula. "Oh, cause it was her backup. I don't know why it was at my place, but eh." I shrugged it off. "Ahhhh, to the cashier then!" Niall said as he got my hand. "Look at us, buying groceries and shit." I said as we were in line. "Right! Look at us, being grown ups and stuff." Niall laughed. "You're childish. Grown ups and stuff." I laughed. "Hey, you started it." I laughed as I started to put the food on the counter.

**********

"I pay." I say as I took out my card. "Noooo." Niall said. "Niall yes. It's mine turn." I said as I looked at him and gave him a sord of puppy eyes. "Please?" I said. "Fine, just don't give me that face." Niall says as he helps get the stuff back into the cart. "He can be a pain in the ass when its about paying." I told the cashier. "I heard that Kayla!" Niall said. "I know that's why I said it kind of aloud!" I look at him and smile. "Boys." The cashier laughs. "Oh, I understand." The lady says. "Is it cool to be dating a famous person?" The cashier asked. "I mean, it's just like dating a normal person." I said. "I know, but." I cut her off. "I mean, it was exciting at first, but now it's just normal." I say. "That's really cute. Nayla forever!" The cashier said. "Thank you so much for everything." I smiled. "No, thank you." The cashier said. Niall and I both smiled at her.

"Okay, what movie to get?" Niall is touching the screen of the redbox. "Is Get Hard there?" I asked. "It is, want to see it?" Niall asks. "Yeah, I've been wanting to." I said. "Okay, we'll get that one and Ant-Man." Niall slides his card. "Yay. Movie Night. Wait what time do you leave today?" I asked him. "Around 7. We can watch Ant-Man right now at 2. Then Get Hard when it finishes?" Niall suggested. "Yeah, sounds good." I smiled. Man, I really hate that he is leaving today. Why today?

Authors Note:

Short chapter):

But seriously, what do you guys think about the sequel??
Also don't forget to comment and vote!

ps. share this story too, if you can, if you want, i mean you don't have to but...

p.p.s I'm updating again right about now :) wait no in like 3 minutes. I have to check for errors.

p.p.p.s Do you guys love the walking dead or what!?