twenty-one

Author's note:
Before you start reading, I just wanted to say that I changed the chapters, because I realized I was puting the wrong numbers. This is chapter twenty one. Its still the same. It was suppose to be twenty. I think all I'm trying to say is that it is chapter twenty, but its chapter twentyone. Get it? Yes? No? Okay, whatever. This is getting long. Enjoy!!! :)

*********

It was now a time where the boys had to go now. They had to go back to tour, to make everybody happy again.

Saying good bye wasn't easy.

Louis and Selena. Selena was with of course Anna. Louis was saying good bye to them. "Aw, I'm going to miss you." Selena said as she had Anna on her arms. "Aw, I'll miss you too. And little Anna." Louis said as she was playing with Anna. Anna was still little as she was only like 3 days old. " I'm going to miss her so much." Louis got Anna in his hands as Selena and him were talking.

Kayla and Harry. "I'll miss you." Katy said as Harry smiled. "I'll miss you more." Harry lowkey squeezed her butt. Oh god, I'll pretend I didn't see that. "Oh Harry." Katy smirked as she kissed him passionately.

"I'll miss you babe." Niall got my hand. "I'll miss you more." I said as I frowned. "Hey, hey. I'll be back as soon." Niall lifted my cheek. "I know babe, but that's still a long time. 5 months is a long time, you said it yourself." I said as I hugged him. "Babe, we're going to text every single day. We're going to talk on the phone, and we're going to facetime, and skype!" Niall was saying in my ear. "I know we will." I said as I let him go. "Have fun, and be careful. Go back to them." I said as I kissed him passionately.

Liam was holding Anna as Louis and Selena were saying their own personal goodbye. Niall and I went with Liam as nobody has said goodbye to him yet. "Aw Liam." I said as Liam was rocking the baby. "She's so cute." Liam said. "Indeed mate." Niall smiled, as he got Anna. They were basically saying goodbye to Anna too. "Aw, I'll defnintely miss this little one." Harry smiled as he got Anna and was kissing her forehead. I stood by Katy and Selena as they were saying goodbye to Anna. "The gang is separating." Katy said as she looked at me. "For 5 months only." I said. "It'll go by fast." Selena smiled as Louis was coming with Anna. I looked at Niall as he was getting in the tour bus. "Bye!! We'll miss you!!" Liam yelled as he was walking with him. I looked one more time, and Niall blew me a kiss. I smiled and blew him one too.

"Damn, we really think they're going to war, and never coming back." Katy laughed. "We got to chillax." I said as we were laughing walking towards the car.

"Let's go home or?" I ask as i started to car. "Let's eat, I'm kind of hungry." Selena said. "Girl, you are always hungry now that you got a baby." Katy laughed.

****************

We were at Mc. Donalds eating some chicken nuggets and some fries. "These are really good fries." Selena said as she was eating fast. She didn't get to eat a lot of fast food, cause of Louis. It's quite funny seeing her like that. "Harry made love to me right before he left. He loved me goodby.(ayyyy get it love me goodbye?)" "Oh my god, Katy!" We all laughed.

******

We were eating and talking about all the things we had gone through the past 9 months. I can't believe all this happened in 9 months. The whole Niall texting thing, and te gang formed up in 1 month. So exciting and great.

"Oh my god, you guys are Kayla, Selena, and Katy!" A girl came up to us. "Yeah, hahaha." Selena chuckled. "Ah! Oh my god, and baby Anna! Aw look at her, so peaceful. I'm a huge fan of you guys and One Direction." The fam said. "Aw thank you so much." Selena answered. "Nayla forever!" She exclamied. Anna made a little crying noise. "Oh my god no. So sorry!" She lowere her voice. "It's fine. She's supposed to wake up any minute now." Selena got Anna. I smiled at the fan. "What's your name?" I asked her. "Kassandra, friends call me Kassy." Kassy said. "Ah, nice." I said. "How was it? How'd you meet One Direction.?" Kassy said. "I went to one of their concerts, Niall saw me, liked me, and yeah." I said as I chuckled knowing it wasn't true. "Oh my god. Niall always said he'd fine his princess in the crowd." Kassy said. "Oh, I'm kidding. That didn't happen. It's quite a long story." I chuckled. "Haha funny. Omg, can I take a pictre with you guys?" Kassy got out her phone. "Of course!" Katy said. I got up and let Kassy get in the middle of the table. She called her sister and made her take the picture. "It was a pleasure meeting you guys. Thank you so much for everything!" Kassy said as she was leaving.

Authors note:

Ahhh!! Its a late Christmas present): so sorry. My internet is so dumb, it literally does nt work! I keep telling my parents to get a new one but nooooo.

Oh well, better late than never

I hope you guys had a wonderful Christmas!!!

Don't forget to comment and share! :)