seven

Niall and I had talk about a month now and he has made me smile and cry at one point because he sent me a very funny picture that I couldn't stop laughing at. We talk about the weirdest things ever, we talk about the past, we talk about the future and to be honest, I didnt knew this was possible.

"Trix!! You have to tune in already, Its going to air in like 10 minutes!"

"I'm coming, I just have to finish this little work- and ah done. I'm on my way!!" I grabbed my keys said goodbye to Katy and quickly went to the house. Thank god, it was not that far from the restaurant.

"You better get my hint, if you don't I will be mad."

"Don't worry, I'm pretty sure I'll get it." I parked outside the apartment and quickly went upstairs.

"Babe, I have to take a poop. I don't want you to hear that."

"Um niall , you don't have to tell me that, but okay." I laughed and then he did too. With that he hanged up, and um he called me babe!?! My heart started to beat faster and I started smiling. I came up a couple minutes because some unknown reason the elevator was full.

I turned on the TV and tuned into the channel. I see the boys all sitting and talking to the lady when they had asked a question. "I know for a fact that Liam is single. What about the other three boys?" The lady asked Harry. "Well, erm, I'm single, talking to no one." Liam nodded. "I'm also single talking to no one." Louis says as he eyes Niall. "And you Niall? Do you have a girlfriend?" The lady asks. Niall chuckles a bit and he shakes up a bit. "Trix." Louis starts to laugh knowing that he clearly know what Niall is laughing about. I start to laugh. "The cereal is your girlfriend?" The lady giggles a bit. "Yeah, trix is my girlfriend." He smiles. "I know what Niall is talking about." Louis eyes Niall, making him laugh and making Liam and Harry looking at each other confused.

You are the sweetest guy ever! I love you so damn much!!!

Aww, I'm glad you liked it. Tbh I think its late though, me giving you the hint on TV like um better in person???

I still like it though. Its actually really sweet! And Louis hahahah

A bit of making it obvious, eh?

Obvious funny hahaha

I have news !!!

***********

Authors note:

So obviously this chapter is shorter makes the other chapter was longer and way better than this one. But since my work got deleted for chapter 7 I decided to make it shorter. I'm still mad though. I also made a couple changes too, I got a new idea while I was rewriting it hahaha how lame anyways byyeee thank you for reading again :p