twenty-three

"Well that's what happened to Nayla!" Kassy smiled at the TV. I quickly turned off the TV and put Anna in her crib. I called Niall immediately. "Come on anwer please." I said out loud.

"Hello?" I hear a girl's voice. "Is Niall there?" I looked at Anna too see if she would wake up. She sometimes does that. "Um no. This is Lou. I can give him a message for you." Lou, the stylisht, said. "Can you please make him call me back. It's important." I said as I wanted to cry. "Yeah no problem, by who?" Lou asks. "Trix. Just say trix." I said as I hold in my tears. "Alright, Trix. I'll tell Niall as soon as I can." Lou said. "Thank you so much." I hanged up.

I felt some tears fall down. I told Niall about Alex once. He knows who's alex. He knows that we dated, and he knows that we don't talk anymore. Why would he believe her? I looked at Anna and she started to cry. I got up and started to pick her up. "Shh shh." I said as I put her on my shoulder and patted her back. Same Anna same. I thought as I started to let down some tears. I just want to cry, I haven't cried in a long time. In such a long time .

*********

I arrived at my job with Anna in the stroller. "Katy." I said as I was looking for her in the back. "Katy." I said again, as I walked in her office. "Katy. Niall." i said as I stopped Anna's stroller. "Harry I got to go, Kayla's crying to me. Bye love." Katy quickly hangs up. "Katy. Niall. Alex.Kassy." I said as he hugs me quickly. "What happened Kayla?" Katy tries to calm me down. "Do you remember Kassy? The fan, from Mc. Donalds?" I said as I calmed down. "Yes." Katy said over. "She she she showed on national television, a picture of alex and i kissing, in front of Niall. And Niall got so sad and my heart is broken. and he doesn't answer me and i miss him so much." I said as I cried all over again. "Katy. Niall doesn't believe me." I said as I hugged her. "Shh. It's going to be okay."

*********

Niall's POV.

"That was an awesome show guys!" I was looking at Liam and Louis high fiving them. "Alright baby girl. See you later." Harry was on the phone as soon as the show finished. "It was great mate!" Harry hugged me. "Of course, it was!" I smiled as I see Lou coming towards me with my phone. "Awesome show!" Lou smiled at us. "Niall I got to talk to you." Lou said. I nodded and started to follow her. "Oh mate, Niall. Kayla was crying earlier." Harry said as he looked at me. I looked down.

Kayla and I hadn't talked about 2 days. Since I left LA. It was that interview that ruined everything. She showed me a picture of Alex and Kayla. I was so sad and heart broken. Kayla told me about Alex and she told me that they dated. I was okay with it, but with that picture that was shown to me. It was so real. "Some girl called earlier. Trix?" Lou said. "Ahh yes. What she want?" I asked. "She wants you to call her immediately. She seemed like she was crying and very much in stress." Lou said. "I'll call her later." I said as I looked at Lou. "Niall. Was that Kayla?" Lou asked. I nodded. "Niall. You have to talk to her. You just have to." Lou said as she walked away.

I went to my room and started to go through my phone. There was some messages from Selena and Katy. Not from Kayla though.

Niall what happened between you and Kayla?

Niall. -Selena.

Hey is Harry around? He's not answering his phone....

Hey Niall. Just wanted to let you know that... um you okay with Kayla?

Niall, Kayla just came crying to me about the interview... you guys need to talk. ASAP. -Katy.

The last message from Katy was around 45 minutes ago. It was her saying that she misses me and that I have fun during the shows. God damn, I miss her. I miss her so much.

I went on twitter and seen a lot of Nayla tweets. Some were sad Nayla tweets, and some were about how they weren't true, that that picture isn't true.

@larrysmutsos1: How can that picture be true when this picture exists? There was the picture of Kayla and Alex, then there was this picture of Kayla and I. I was smiling down on her as she was taking a picture. We looked so happy.

****************

We were near LA, in this little city called Bakersfield. The boys and I were going to go eat In-n-out. "Just like the old times, eh?" Harry looked at Louis and smiled. "Yeah, mate." Louis smiled and then looked at me. I sighed and ordered my food. "Hey, it's one direction!" Some fans said. "Hi." Liam and I both said. "Hi! Oh my god! Can I get a picture??" A fan took out her phone. "Of course." We all stood next to her. "Why is Nayla over? You don't believe that picture right?" The fan looked at me. I didn't know what to say. "Anyways, thank you so much for everything that you do. Keep being great. I love you guys no matter what." The fan smiled at me, then at the boys.

"WEll, that was interesting. " Liam said as he patted my shoulder.

I've been way too quite about this, it's time to say something.

Author's note:

It's almost new years day!!!! :)