eleven

So I was all over the news today with Niall and the other boys. We were all in the news. They asked questions on who we were and how did we met. It was kind of exciting to be quite honest. I also noticed that Niall had been texting me almost all night complaining about how Harry did not let him sleep.

You should have just ignored him and went to bed.

I couldn't. He was all over me.

Ew..

Not like that! *laughing emoji*

I know, I know!

When can I see you again? :)

Whenever. You got my address ;)

Oh yeah, that's right :D

I know cx

Well, I'm on my way...

Well just know, I'm not going to look nice.. it's my bummy day.

you will probably still look lovely, plus i think i'm going to sleep

yeah okay pues :)

pues?

it's like alright then in spanish *laughing emoji*

Okay, I'm on my way babe! *kissing emoji*

Okay. I'm here! *kissing emoji*

I looked at the T.V and see that there was a picture of Niall and I laughing and talking when we were at the coffee shop. It said, "Where did this girl come from? We can tell that Niall is so into her." I laughed. I like Niall.

"Hey Girl, have you seen the news?" I was on the phone with Katy. "I really don't care." I said as I got a water bottle. "I know me either. Harry was such a gentlemen yesterday." Katy said as I could tell she was basically drooling over him. I mean who wouldn't?? "I know right. Niall is so much cuter in person. His smile is literally the greatest." I said as I was imagining his eyes. "His eyes are so blue wow." I said as I smiled again. "I know. I think Louis and Selena hit if off yesterday." Katy said. "Right me too. He kept touching her stomach did you notice that?" I said. "Yesss!" Katy said. "Niall is coming over!" I said as I smiled and turn on netflix. "Really!?" I could hear Katy getting excited. "Yeah." I said as I bit my lip.

I then hear the doorbell ring. "I think he's here! Gotta go bye!" I said as I got up. "Have sex with him!" Katy laughed. I chuckled and hanged up. Silly Katy Silly.

I opened the door and there I see a guy wearing a hoodie, having a hat and with a pizza. "Oh, hi." I said as I looked confused. "Surprise!" Niall took the hat and hoodie off. "Niall!" I said as I hugged him. "Here's pizza!" He said as he walked in. "Why were you wearing that?" I laughed as I close the door. "I had to cover up, didn't want paparazzi to come to your house. They can be real annoying trust me." Niall said as he put the pizza down and we both walked to the living room. "Nice apartment." Niall said as he looked around nodding. "Yeah, check out the balcony. Very cool." I said as we walked out.

"Nice view!" He said as he leaned and looked down. "Hey there's Selena!" Niall said as he screamed his name. Selena was on the balcony chilling. She said it will help her get sun. Selena smiled and waved. "She's getting bigger and bigger." Niall said as we both walked out. "I know right." I said as I sit down on the couch.

He sits down next to me and I start to browse Netflix. "What do you want to watch?" I ask him. "Grease!" Niall said as he smiled at me. "Of course." I searched it up and quickly put play. "Do you want water or anything?" I ask Niall as I make myself comfortable. "I just wanna cuddle." Niall shifts himself next to me as we were kind of laying down. He hugged me and we just cuddled. It was very very cheesy and romantic at the same time.

"This is nice." Niall said as he smiled and started to watch the movie.

****************************

We were watching them sing and what not. I was messing with his hair and I was watching the movie. I quickly took a picture and post it on IG.

kaylakoan: these summer nights, had me a blast #grease

It had my hand on Niall's hair, and half of the TV showing sandy dancing.

"Look how they dance!" I said as I could feel Niall's little snore. Omg he's sleeping. I smiled and continued on watching the movie. This is so sweet and cute at the same time. He's so cute!

I texted Selena and told her he was sleeping and that his little snores were so cute. I made myself a little more comfortable and put my head down on his head still watching the movie.

And just like that... We both were now sleeping.