twenty seven

K=Kayla N= Niall ^.^)/

Do you know how it feels when you love someone really much, and you spend the whole time with that one person, and when that one person leaves, all you think about is that person? Niall is that one person. I've spent about 2 to 3 weeks with him, constantly. It was the best weeks in my life. I've had such a great time with him. He's the most precious, small, heart warming, thoughtful boyfriend ever. Damn. I miss Niall so much and it's only been three days.

Babe, everything is so boring now that you left -K

Sorry love, we miss you as well-N

I'm seriously just here chilling watching the news-K

hey, the news is always great-N
it's okay, go do some fun stuff with the girls?-N

Selena is at a doc appointment with Anna, and Katy is on vaction with her family. I don't even work today and tomorrow.-K

Wow. Sorry love, really wish I was there. ):-N

Enough about me, how was London?-k

Really fun. We got some interviews, and we have two shows this week.-n

Nice, I was looking at some doggies!-k

Doggies? Which one?-n

Erm, I got a few ideas, not sure.-k

Well, tell me which one you'd like alright?-n

Yeah, probably a husky. I went to a adoption center and I seen this really blue eyed black husky puppy, so damn cute. I might get it, tomorrow.-k

Oh that's so great! If you love it baby.-n

NIALL'S POV.

Yeah, probably a husky. I went to a adoption center and I seen this really blue eyes, black,husky puppy, so damn cute. I might get it tomorrow.-k

"Fuck. Now what do I get her?" I said outloud. "What happen mate?" Harry comes. "You know how I was going to buy Kayla a puppy. She's getting one tomorrow." I said as I texted her back. "Just get her a new thing?" Harry suggested. "I know, but she really wanted a puppy. Oh well. I still got a few days left." I said as I was thinking on what to get her.

She said she wanted a watch. I can get her a gold MK or a black MK. Probably some PINK clothes, and VS perfumes, and lotion. Yeah, I'll probably get her something like that. "We're going on the set in about 10 minutes." Lou came in. "Alright. I think you need a fix up on your hair." Lou said. "Probably I do." I said as I laughed. "So everything went back to normal with Trix?" Lou asked. "Yes, our 5th month anniversary is coming up next week on Friday and I was going to buy her a puppy, but she already got one." I said as she was doing my hair. "Get her something else. By the way, why do you call her Trix?" Lou asked. "Oh, it's a long story." I chuckled. "Cute." Lou laughed.

I got her phone and went on snapchat. "Hey guys. Niall here. Lou doing me hair!" I say as I hold the button, and record Lou doing my hair. "Hi guys!!!" Lou smiles at the camera for a bit and then it goes far. I chuckle as I see Liam, Harry, and Louis walking in. "Hey lad." Louis says. "Hey. You guys ready?" I say as Lou is finishing with my hair.

"We're ready." Liam said as we all start to walk into the set. "And here is One Direction!!!" We hear a little girl say. We all walk in and start to wave and saying hello and what not. We were currently in Fan News studio with Kassy. We all now what happened with her. "Hello. Kind of awkward of me, interviewing you guys." Kassy said. "Not at all." Louis said. I feel Liam nudging me, telling me it's okay. "How are you guys?" Kassy said. "We're good." Harry answers. Kassy makes eye contact with me. I look away. "So anyways. There were some rumors about me ruining Niall's and Kayla's relationship." Kassy said as she looks at me. I stayed quiet. "I just wanted to say that I'm sorry for what I caused." Kassy said as I looked at her. "Oh." Is all said. "Really I am. I thought that it wouldn't be a big deal." Kassy said. "What you did is unacceptable." I said. "I really love this girl, alot." I said as I looked at her. "I can't say I forgive you really. But next time, do something right." I said as I looked at her. She just stood there looking at me. "I will." Kassy said. "On other news... we got an upcoming show here in London!" Louis says. "Yes! That's right! Are you guys excited!?" Kassy said. "Absoutley. It's going to be a great show!"