twenty

Everything was going good with the gang. Now that Liam was here. "So what's going to happen when we leave?" Harry asks. "It'll still be the same." Katy said. "Will it?" Louis is holding Anna as she is falling asleep in his arms. "Yeah, it will. It's not like you're going to the marines or anything." I chuckled. Niall nervously laughed. I looked at him, and he looked unsure. He looked at me and gave me a reassuring smile. "Hey hey, it's fine." I whispered to him. "Of course." He holds my hand tight.

"Okay, well Harry, Liam, Niall, and I have some plans to do. We have to go to this interview thing down in LA. We'll be back ladies." Louis puts Anna in her little bed, and kisses Selena goodbye.

"We'll be back." Niall kisses me, then leaving behind Louis. Harry and Katy say goodbye as well.

"Bring food when you guys come back!" Katy yells. Anna starts to cry a bit. "Oh my god no. Anna so sorry!" Katy quickly goes to Anna and holds her. "Louis is so god damn good to her." Selena chuckles as Katy sits on the couch. "I know, he's a good man." I said as I realized I was wearing Niall's black shirt. "Have you slept with him?" Katy notices.

"What no. Omg." I say as I chuckle. "Not yet of course." Selena laughs. "Oh my god. What about you and Harry?" I look at Katy. "Girl all the time." We all laugh. "I'm serious. He's so good in bed." Katy smiles. "What the omg." Selena and I both laugh. I'm not surprised but omg. I didn't think they'd do it like all the time you know.

Babe, there was this fan that drew a picture of us, and its pretty awesome!

Really? Sent a pic!

*picture.*

Legit!

I know right!
Hey, do you want starbucks? I'm craving starbucks. Do you want some?

Oh mah god, yessssss :)

Okay :)

How's that interview thing?

Oh, we haven't gotten there yet. Liam drives so slow!

Typical Liam. XD

I know, but i miss ya already

Me too, omg guess what

What

Chicken butt, okay no really

Silly

Harry and Katy have doned it quite a lot

Oh my god I know, I forgot to tell you, but he was talking about it and I was like oh my god

We're not surprised XD

I know. XD

We still haven't even gotten that far!

We should soon.

Niall...

What? ;)

You want too...

Babe, we'll talk about it in person, not through text!

Right right sorry

It's fine baby girl. I'll text you later. We have arrived

Alright have fun.

I love you.

I love you too.

********
Authors note:

Ahhhhh Louis' birthday is today!!!! We like in 7 minutes but ahhhh!!! He's 24 !!!

I love Louis so much!!!!

But omg one of the guys i used to text texted me like 20 minutes ago and i had like a big crush on him and we stopped and he texted me like omg can you not but ugh boys r gross

Expect for Louis, and Harry, and Liam, and Niall

No no they are perfect!!!

But in all seriousness,

Happy Birthday to Louis! <3
And have yourself a nice Christmas Eve!:)