tweleve

I moved around to feel nobody next to me. I quickly opened my eyes as I remembered that Niall came over last night. "Morning sleepy head." I hear Niall come from the little kitchen. "Morning." I smelled bacon. "What time is it?" I said as I stretched and yawn. "10 in the morning." Niall said. "What time did you wake up?" I said as I got up and followed him to the kitchen. "20 minutes ago." Niall chuckled. I looked at my little stove and see Niall had made eggs and bacon. "Wow Niall." I said as he started to serve me some. "It's just what I do." He smiled as he sat next to me. "I'll be right back, I have to brush my teeth." I said as I went to the bathroom.

I texted Katy and Selena telling me that Niall spent the night and that he just made breakfast. "Did you guys sleep together?? Is that why he made you breakfast?" Katy replied seconds later. "Girl, all we did was sleep!!" I put laughing faces. "Girl, I know he spent the night. He didn't leave your apartment all night!" Selena also replied. "They fucked." Katy said. "Katy!" I said as I finished brushing my teeth. I put my phone back into my back pocket and went to Niall.

"Thank you so much for this." I said as I smiled at him. "Oh no, it's not a problem." Niall smiled back, "So what are you doing today?" I asked him as we were now eating. "The boys want to go play soccer or golf. I'm not sure." Niall said as he ate a piece of bacon. "You guys should totally play soccer." I said as I chuckled. "Louis and I will beat them." Niall said as he chuckled. "Oh, I know where you guys should go. Bowling! It's so fun." I said as I drank my apple juice. "Yeah, I always wanted to bowl." Niall said. "I'll tell them that. Do you want to come?" Niall asked. "Oh no, I don't want to bother you guys." I said as I ate bacon. "A bother? Not at all. Louis and Harry loved you guys. You can invite Katy and Selena. We'll all go out." Niall smiled. "Are you sure?" I said again. "Of course. I'll text them right now." Niall said as he got his phone out.

"Alright then, it's a deal." Niall said as he got off the phone with Harry. "They want to see you guys again." Niall said as he smiled at me. "So, I'll leave and I'll come pick you guys up?" Niall said. "I mean, if you want. I have a car too." I chuckled. "I know, but it would be rude for me not to take you." Niall winked. "Okay. I'll get ready." I said as I followed him to the door. "I'll see you in like 2 hours okay?" Niall hugged me and kissed my cheek. "Okay, see you soon." I see Niall with two guys following him in front. He turned back and waved. I smiled and waved back at him.

I closed the room and dialed Katy's number first. "We are hanging out today, want to come?" I said as soon as she answered. "Duh, what time?" Katy said. "He's picking us up with the boys in 2 hours." I said. "Okay, I'll go to Selena's meet you there?" Katy said. "Yeah sure." I said as we both said bye and hanged up.

**************************

After 20 minutes in the shower, I finally got out and started to wear something nice. I know we are going bowling, but you know you have to look decent too. So, I wore a nice green with a white with stripes shirt. I wore my greenish toms. I looked very nice I guess.

We're going to go out and eat first so.

Alright, that's good :)

Okay, i'll pick you up in like 1 hour and 30 minutes :*

Alright, babe :)

<3

Omg don't use those hearts, its the 21st century! *laughing emoji*

Oh oh you can use these smileys ":)" but I can't use "<3" Wow okay

kidding kidding!!

me to ! *kissy face emoji*

I grabbed my little bag and started to walk to Selena's meaning it was like 3 minutes away from me.