nineteen

We had arrived to my house around 3 o'clock. It turned out that the 'gang', Niall calls them that now. Its quite funny. The gang went out to eat, it's fine we got Panda Express. "The gang left to go eat." I told Niall as we were both wrapping up some gifts. "Fine by me, we ate Panda Express." Niall shrugged his head. "True. It was so good, oh and we're almost done right?" I asked Niall. "Yup, we need these two." Niall pointed to the stroller and the baby food. "Okay, we'll put the baby food in one single bag, and the stroller we'll just put a bow on it." I say as I got a bag and started to put the baby food in the bag. "This is so fun." Niall says as he looks at me. "Well cause you are spending time with me." I smirk at him. "No, more like you are spending time with me." Niall winks at me and he laughs.

*******

We finished literally like 5 minutes later. We got the stuff and we went to Selena's apartment. "I have a spare key." I take the key out and we both get in with all the stuff. "Alright, we'll just put this in here.." Niall starts to put the stuff in the living room. "This is nice." I say as I got a water, and stood next to Niall. "Yeah nice." Niall says as he gets me water bottle, and drinks some. "Alright, let's go. We'll come visit them later. Well when they come." I say as I grabbed Niall's hand. "Let's go for a walk?" Niall says. I nod.

*******

"Babe." Niall and I had gone a few blocks from my apartment. "Yeah?" I answer him. "We start tour again in a few days." Niall looks at me. "I know, Harry told me." I frowned. "He did?" I nodded. "Yes, he told me yesterday." I said. "We'll be gone for about 5 more months." Niall and I both stop. "Oh." I say. "Oh?" Niall looks at me. "That's a long time." I say. "I don't want to talk about it." I say as I walked a little. "Well we have too, sooner or later." Niall catches up to me. "I know, but not right now. All I want to do, is spend time with you until you leave. We'll talk about it later." I say as I get his hand. "Alright baby girl." I'm going to miss him saying that to me. Niall hugs me and puts his head on my head. Short girl problems.

"On the good news, Liam is coming." Niall smiles. "Really?" I haven't even met him personally. "Yeah, he wants to meet you and the gang. By gang I mean Anna, Selena and Katy." Niall chuckles. "Oh my god. Great. When?" I smile as we turn back towards the apartments. "What time is it?" Niall checks his watch. "2:30, so around 5:00?" Niall says. "Ahh Alright." I say.

"Tag you're it!" Niall touches my arm and starts running. "What the" I say as I'm running behind. "You can't catch up to me!" Niall laughs as he stops running a bit as I'm still running. "Niall!! I hate you!!" I say as I'm still walking. He's literally just walking now. That little lucky charm! "I'm going to tag you!" I say as I reached him a little. "No you are not!" He laughs and starts to jog. "Damn you!" I say as I stop a little. "Come on Trix." Niall teases as he stops jogging. "Ugh. I hate running!" I say as I start to jog a little. I finally reached out to him, and touch him. "Tag you're it!" I scream as I start to run.

"Come on Trix!" Niall yells as he is trying to reach for me. I can hear his footsteps behind me. Damn, why is he taller than me! "Niall! Ahhh." I feel Niall picking me up and kissing my cheek. "You're it Trix!" He says as we are both now laughing. We had reached the apartment. "I won." Niall says as we both start to walk into the apartment.

"We go to Selena's or?" I looked at Niall. "Sure, I think we are meeting Liam there anyways." Niall knocks on the door. "Hey guys, where have you been?" Katy answers the door. "Walking." Niall smiles. "well Liam is finally here." Katy says as we both walk in. "Liam!" Niall goes and hugs him. "Lad, Missed ya." Niall smiles. "Where's the lucky lady?" Liam looks at Niall, then Niall looks at me, making Liam look at me. "Finally I get to meet you in person." Liam smiled and hugged me. "I know right. Happy that I finally met you." I said as I hugged him.

"The whole gang is back."

*********************

Author's Note:

Yay another Nayla chapter, with a bit of the gang! :)

Don't forget to comment and vote! :)