twenty-four

Kayla's POV.

It's crazy how much Niall means to me, now that we aren't talking. It's crazy how much you can love a person in just a few months. It's crazy. So crazy. We are both too stuborn to even say anything. Too ustuborn to call, or to even text.

It's also funny how, my lucky charm, didn't ask if it was true. How, my lucky charm, didn't even try to say it wasn't. It's funny you know? Funny.

I was currently in my apartment by myself, listening to Bryson Tiller, Exchange. Such a good song. (Really guys, listen to it!!!) "Give me all of you, in exchange for me." I was singing along with the song. It's so good. I was wearing some short shorts, with a long barcelona messi jersey. Niall gave me this jersey, it was really warm. I also had my hair up in a pony tail, with some black Nike.

I went to the kitchen and started to call Selena. "Hey girl, what's up?" I started to heat up some quesadillas I made earlier. "Nothing, bored as shit. I'm just heating up some food." I said as I waited. "Anna's asleep in the other room. Time to make me some food too." Selena chuckled as I hear her opening the fridge. "Nothing good than eating leftovers." I said as I got my plate and started to eat. "Have you heard from him?" Selena asks. "Nah." I said as I took a bite. "Wow." Selena said I hear her microwave go off. "Well, I'm going over. I'm bored out of my mind. We can watch some movies." I said. "Hell yeah." Selena said. "Alright see you in a bit."

I hanged up, I put my phone in my back pocket and get my charger. I go to the kitchen once again and get my quesadillas. As I'm walking towards the door, I hear a knock. "Damn, Selena, I said we'll watch movies at your place." I chuckled as I realized it was Niall. "Oh."

***********

"Didn't think I'd see you here." I said as I looked at him. I just want to hug him, and kiss him. "Well we needed to talk. I see that you're wearing my jersey." He smiles as he looks at me. I half smile. "Well come in. I was just going to Selenas." I said as I took my phone out and called her right quick. "Change of plans. I have to take a shower first alright?" I told Selena. "Don't BS me, I know Niall is over there. He came down here with the boys. Talk alright?" Selena said. "Yeah." I said as I hanged up and looked at Niall.

I sighed and took a deep breath. "Why did it take this long?" I looked at him, as he looked right at me. "I-" I cut him off. "Niall, you didn't even called me. You didn't text me." I said as I looked at him. "You didn't give me a chance to tell you!" I started to say outloud. "Kayla, I didn't know what to do! That picture seemed so real." Niall said. "I told you about him. I told you didn't I? Why in the world, would I lie to you?" I said as I sat next to him. "The way your face fell when you seen it, it broke my heart. Niall. It broke my heart." I looked at him with tears in my eyes. "Kayla. I reacted so dumb alright? I didn't know what to think. I've been so distant with you and I've missed you so god damn much." Niall looks at me. "I missed you so much too!" I said as I hugged him. He was so warm, and he hugged me so tight. I was home.

********************

Selena and I looked at eachother when we walked in her apartment. "Kayla!" Harry ran to me as he hugged me. "I missed you so much! Niall was such a brat these past few days." Harry let go as he went to sit back down. "Kayla, I missed you as well." Liam smiled a big smile as he hugged me as well. "Lima bean! I missed you too!" I said as I hugged him. He let go seconds later as I was looking for Louis. "Where's Lou?" I said as I looked at Selena. "Guess." She smirked as I realized he was with Anna. "Of course." I said. I looked at Niall, and Niall looked at me. "So you guys back to normal or what?" Liam asked. I looked at Niall, and smiled. "Heck yeah mate." Niall put his arm over me as he side hugged me. I smiled. Yes. "Is that Kayla I hear?!" Louis yells a bit as he is carrying Anna. "Lou!" I smiled as he gave Anna to Selena. "Kayla!! I missed you so much." Louis smiled as he hugged me tight. "Me too, Lou!" I smiled as he chuckled. "You love birds back together?" Lou looked at me and Niall. "Heck yeah mate." I said as I chuckled as I looked at Niall. "Good. Niall was miserable without you." Louis looked at Niall as Niall turned red a bit. "It's true." Niall chuckled.