twenty-two

Two exact days had passed since I seen Niall. We haven't texted much as he said we would. If we only texted was because he was telling me that he couldn't talk now. Kind of sad. I mean, didn't he say that we would talk a lot? Louis and Harry, however talked to Selena and Katy. Should I start to worry?

I shrugged it off for a while, I'll give him another day. Let's see how it turns out. I walked to Selenas as I was going to babysit Anna, so Selena can go back to work. They laid her off, while she was pregnant, good thing they still paid her. Katy also knew that I was babysitting Anna only on Wednesdays and Thursday's since Selena worked kind of late. It actually works out pretty well. Katy mainly babysits Anna since she has more free time then us.

I knock on the door. "Okay, you know how the milk works right?" Selena asked me. "Yes of course. I heat up the water 1 minute or 30 seconds depends on the time, then I put 2 scoops of the milk then I shake it up pretty well, and feed it to her." I said as I smiled. "Alright, thanks. I'll be back till like 9. Have fun with her." Selena kissed Anna on the forehead, and then she smiled at be. "Be careful, Sel." I said as she closed the door.

"Hi, little one." Anna was awake. "So what do you want to do today?" I hold her in my arms. She answered by throwing up in my hair. "Of course, you just ate." I said as I put her down real fast as I went to the kitchen to clean my hair. I got a napkin, wet it, and turned around for me to be able to see Anna. It doesn't smell bad. So props to me. I chuckled as I sat down next to Anna.

I turned on the TV and changed it to Fan News as it's become a habit of mine to be keeping up with bands, and what not. "Coming up an Exclusive interview with the one and only Niall Horan from One Direction." I quickly looked up and seen Niall on the TV. "It was quite fun. We got to hang out with some friends." Niall said. "What about Kayla?" The interviewer said. "What about her?" Niall responded. Ouch? "Don't go anywhere! This interview will be played right after these commercials.

Okay? Um. I don't know if that was like rude in a way, or? I'll just have to wait and see. Anna started to cry as she was waking up now. "Anna." I said as I carried her and walked around with her trying to calm her down. "Shhh Shhh." I was saying as she started to calm down a little. "Don't worry, Aunt Kayla gots you." I said as I was just swaying her. "Welcome." I heard the TV.

"I'm Kassy Ward and this is Fans news." I saw the same fan from two days ago. "Hi Niall. Nice too meet you." Kassy entered and hugged him. "Hello." Niall hugged her back. "I just want to say thank you that you came today." Kassy said as she smiled. "Yeah, no problem." Niall answered. "How was your break?" Kassy said. "It was quite fun. We got to hang out with some friends." Niall smiled. "Nice. What about Kayla?" Kassy said. "What about her?" Niall said. "Are you guys still a thing?" Kassy looked at Niall. Niall smiled. "Of course. She is so great." Niall said as he smiled to himself. "Oh really?" Kassy said. "Look over here and see if this is Kayla." Kassy showed some pictures of me at my job paying attention to a customer. "Yes, that's Kayla. She looks so pretty with her hair up." Niall said as he smiled. Awww. He's so adorable. "Is this also Kayla?" There I saw a picture of me and Alex?

What? The camera's faced Niall and Niall's face fell. The picture was me, and Alex kissing. "What?" I said out loud. "That's an old picture of us! How did she get that?" I said again to myself. "Is that Kayla, Niall?" Niall looked at Kayla and he nodded. "Looks like she is cheating on you." Kassy said. The camera's faced Niall once again, and his face was so sad. He got up, and just walked out the studio.

Author's Note:

What. in. the. world.

It was about time, I spicy some things up xD