sixteen

*phone ringing*

....

*phone ringing*

....

*phone ringing*

"He- hello?" I answer the phone as I'm still quite asleep.

"Kayla! My water broke!" I hear Selena on the phone. I quickly got up.

I'm coming stay put!" I yell on the phone as I hang up and start to call Louis. I grabbed a sweater, some shoes and on my way to Selena's.

"Hello Kayla? Everything alright?" I can hear Louis's raspy voice.

"Selena's having her baby! Her water broke just right now!"

"Holy shit! Okay Okay I'm coming where are you guys going???" Louis yells over the phone. "The hospital. We are on our way!"

I quickly got the key that Selena gave me, and I open the door too see her walking to the door. "I'm here Selena! Let's go." I grab her hand as she is trying to hold the pain in. "Come on." I lock the doors and out we go to my car.

**************

"Fuck this shit hurts!" Selena is the back seat as she is screaming in pain. "We're almost there! Hold up!" I make a U-turn as I see the hospital. "Fuck. Shit. This hurts. Fuck." Selena is breathing loudly. "Breathe! Come on Selena. Don't push yet!" I say as I park right in front of the hospital.

"Can I get some help!" I yell to the nurses as I see one taking a wheelchair. "She's going into labor right now!" I help her get out of the car, and into the hospital. She's holding onto my hand really hard.

****************

"Come on come on push!" I'm yelling at her as she is screaming in pain. "Ahhhhhhh!!" Selena yells as she is in pain holding my hand so hard. "Come on push!" I yell once again. "Two more come on come on sweetie, you can do it!" The doctor is getting the baby.

"I see the head! Come on! One more!" I see the little babys head coming out. Oh my god! "Come on Selena!" I yell. "I'm trying!" Selena pushes one more time. "Just like that!" The doctor gets the whole baby out. Selena stops holding my hands as we both hear the baby cry. Oh my god.

The doctor puts her in front of Selena as Selena is smiling down on her. "My baby. She's so beautiful." Selena smiles as she is crying with the baby. Selena looks at me, and I touch the baby's head as the doctor cuts the cord. "My baby girl, Anna." Selena then passes out as a nurse takes the baby away. "You have to get out now!" The doctor moves me out of the way and he focuses on Selena.

"What's going on! Is everything okay? What happened to her!?" I start to scream as as I see the monitors making loud beeping noises.

*****************
Author's note:

Cliffhanger? Eh, idk. 😂😂😈😈