nine

It was Thursday meaning Niall was coming tomorrow. I was so excited like you have no idea. Its so awesome that he was coming. It will also be my first time meeting him in person of course.

"Two more hours and I am landing!" Niall was on the phone with me. "I know, just waiting on it!" Niall had told me that he was landing in today and meet me tomorrow. It was kinda nerve racking because first, I have never met him. Second will he like me how I am?? 

"Alright, I'll see you tomorrow. That means we are texting though." Niall said. "Alright then." I said as we both hanged up. Seconds later, he did text me. 

I'm so excited to meet you in person! Harry and Louis too. 

We are too! Like wow. Today we are going to Selena's appointment to see if she will have a girl or a boy. She's scared. 

Everything will be fine, what does she want? A boy or a girl? 

She wants a little girl. Katy wants a boy.

What would you like it to be? 

A little girl. It would be fun for a little Selena running around. Did I tell you Selena lives in the same apartment as me? 

No, when did she move in? 

Last week. I thought I told you? My bad. But yeah, I helped her move in. She literally is like two floors down. 

That is so cool. Why doesn't she live with you? 

I told her if she wanted, but she doesn't. It's okay though. 

At least she's two floors down. If anything happens, you will be there. 

I know that's what I said. 

I looked outside in the balcony as I see Selena on the phone with somebody. I really wish she isn't talking to Mike again. Mike left her, and I have no idea why Mike is doing with his life. He messed up. 

I hope Mike isn't talking to Selena again..

I don't want to meet Mike. I will beat him. -Louis 

Louis just texted me??? 

Yea, I went to the bathroom real fast. Don't trust Louis! 

Hahaaha, well tell him he won't meet Mike. 

Hahaha, I will. He said that okay good. Babe

yeah? 

We are landing in 30 minutes. I'll text you when I land okay? 

Okay. Careful. 

I grabbed my bag and headed to Selena's apartment. We were going to pick up Katy on the way. 

I knocked on the door and hear her say to come in. "Hey, I saw you earlier. You were on the phone with??" I asked as I closed the door. "Mike. He wanted to know if it was a boy or a girl. I cussed him out. It was the first time he has talked to me since I told him. Why does he care?" Selena said as he also got his bag and a water. "You should have hanged up." I said as we were both walking out of the apartment to pick up Katy. "I wanted to cuss him out." Selena said. 

****************************

"Hey guys." Katy said as she got in the back seat. "Hey girl. What's up?" I said. It's so weird how my boss is one of my close best friends now. I still laugh. "Nothing much. Are you excited to go to the doctors?" Katy said as she mentioned Selena. "Yes. I'm so excited.. I really want it to be a little baby girl." Selena was petting her stomach. I smiled as I did too and parked outside the doctors. "2 months already." Selena said. "7 more to go." Katy said as we walked inside the doctors. 

"We are here for a doctor's appointment for Selena Backshere." I said as I spoke to the lady. "For what exactly?" The lady said. "Ultrasound." The lady smiled. "Are you guys going to find out today?" The lady said. "Yeah, kinda of nervous." Selena said as she smiled at her. "Don't be. Everything will be fine. The doctor will see you in 3 minutes." The lady smiled and gave her the paper back. "Thank you." I said as we just waited. 

"We look like a bunch of lesbians." Katy said as she laughed. "We are." Selena said as we all chuckled. "Selena Backshere." I heard the nurse say. We quickly followed and went inside the room. 

"Doctor." Selena said as she laid down and we were standing together. "Hello Selena. How many months? You are big already." The doctor said as she was putting a glove on. "2 months." Selena said. "How cute. Where's the dad?" The doc said. "He left after he found out I was pregnant. So I have my two best friends here." Selena said as Katy and I looked at her and smiled. "Nice. Okay this is going to be a little cold." The doc was putting some jelly looking thing on her stomach. "oooh. It's cold." Selena said as she chuckled. We were looking at the screen and see the baby. 

"There is the head. Two legs right here, and one of her arms. I think that is a left arm." The doc said as she was pointing at the babys part. "Are you ready to see what it is?" The doctor said as she looked at Selena and Selena nodded. "Alright then." The doctor said as she was looking around. "The baby is a little girl." The doctor smiled and Selena smiled big. "Yay!!!" Katy and I hugged her as her stomach was clear and she put her shirt back down. "I'm so happy. Can I have that one picture please?" The doctor nodded. "Of course hun. Congratulations on the little girl." The doctor was printing out the pictures. "Thank you." Selena said as we all walked out. 

*************************

It's a girl!!!!!! 

Oh my god! That is so cool! Tell her Congrats!!

She said thank you! 

We landed and we are currently at a very fancy apartment. You guys should totally come. 

Right now? I thought tomorrow... not that i don't want to go now... just that i'm scared or whatever

You can wait till tomorrow so you don't freak out... cause honestly im scared too 

wait why are you scared??? 

cause it's like wow 

niall you are something else

i know, but you love me

i don't...

ouch...

jk...

i love you...

i love you more...

not possible...