Hashira meeting

GIYUU POV

Its the trial... We had to bring Tanjiro and Nezuko to the master for their trial. I'm honestly nervous but I can't say I didn't see this coming, if anything, I expected this to happen.. but still, this is still very nerve wrecking.

The other hashira seem disappointed and annoyed to be summoned just for a stupid trial.. everyone except for three people.. Mitsuri, Rengoku, and Tengen. Mitsuri didn't mind coming as she loves seeing the master, she enjoys the meetings as she is able to see all the hashira. Tengen didn't mind as he thought this meeting seemed "flashy". And Rengoku... I don't know why he didn't mind, but he's smiling so I don't think he cares. I hate how he's always smiling.. theres people dying because of the demons and he's smiling.. I'm honestly jealous about how positive he is.

Meanwhile, Tanjiro and Sanemi were fighting.. I didn't feel like intervening until I realized Iguro was hurting him. I quickly stepped in and removed his arm as Tanjiro quickly got up.

TINY TIMESKIP—

As I was thinking to myself again, I heard two quiet voices announce that Master Ubuyashiki had arrived.

Every hashira quickly bowed as Sanemi greeted the master.

KU: "Hello, my children. It was brought to my attention that we have a fellow corps member traveling with a demon.."

I couldn't pay attention after that.. I was just thinking of random stuff until I heard a loud voice.. I clearly knew who that annoying voice belonged to.. Kyojuro Rengoku, the flame pillar

GT: "Why is he always so loud.. he's so annoying, I bet every filthy demon in the world can hear his loud annoying voice."   I rolled my eyes as I continued to pay attention to the meeting

—TIMESKIP (again..)—

I start walking to my estate as I thought about the meeting. I could only think about the parts where Rengoku spoke up.. Gosh, I hated him. I hated how he spoke so loud, I hated how he was always smiling, I hated how positive he was, I hated his beautiful long yellow and red hair, I hated his mesmerizing Ruby red eyes, I hated his attractive muscular build, I hated his-

I quickly stopped walking as I blushed slightly from my thoughts

GT: "What the hell am I talking about?! He doesn't have beautiful hair! Or Mesmerizing eyes! Or-"

Before I could continue my annoyed ranting I heard my crow informing me that I was summoned to go see master Ubuyashiki... Again. I don't mind going to see Master Ubuyashiki, if anything, its quite comforting being around him. But I was just at the meeting place and I was annoyed that I had to walk back just to be greeted with a mission..

~~~~~~~~~~~~🎀~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This will be the end for this chapter!! Please do leave constructive criticism here!! I will do my best to update the story as soon as possible!