Training

Giyuu was waiting for Kanao to finish getting ready for their training. He watched as Rengoku and Tengen were laughing together. Giyuu noticed that Tengen was awfully touchy with Rengoku but it was kinda understandable since they were "best buddies"

Giyuu watched for a while till be heard a quiet voice talking to him. It was Kanao.

Giyuu stood up and walked kanao to the training grounds.

For a while he trained Kanao till she was ready to practice on a dummy.

Giyuu brought out a dummy so Kanao could practice a bit more.

Giyuu watched Kanao, he was impressed by her skills and he admired her determination to get stronger.

He kept watching for a while till he felt a hand on his shoulder. It was Rengoku.

KR: "Hello Tomioka! What are you doing here?"

GT: "Hello Rengoku, I was just helping Kanao train for a bit"

He pointed at Kanao who hadn't noticed Rengoku yet.

Rengoku's smile grew as he quickly spoke again.

KR: "Hey! Why don't we train together someday?"

Giyuu watched Kanao for a few seconds before turning and nodding.

By now Kanao felt someone else's presence as she took a break. She turned and saw Kyojuro being slightly touchy with Giyuu. She tilted her head as she watched em both, curious as to what was happening.

She decided to finish her training for the day so that Giyuu and Kyojuro could hangout. She walked over to Giyuu before bowing.

KT: "Thank you for your help, Mister Tomioka"

GT: "As I've said before, please, call me Giyuu, Kanao."

Giyuu smiled at her as she nodded and went to put the stuff away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~🎀~~~~~~~~~~~~

Small chapter tdy since im going to be busy. I don't want to leave you guys waiting for a while soooo!

I will do my best to upload a bigger chapter soon!