Mission

GIYUU'S POV —

I walked to the masters mansion, I walked in and was surprised to see someone else there.. Rengoku.

I sighed as I was greeted by the master and Rengoku. I sat down beside Rengoku.

Master started talking about our paired mission. I payed attention but I sometimes caught myself staring at Rengoku's muscular build. Of course, I had a muscular build as well but it wasn't as visible as Rengoku's. It was honestly.. attractive.

After a while the master dismissed us and we started heading to our estates to prepare for our mission.

RENGOKUS POV —

I was walking home while I thought about the mission I had with Tomioka. I was happy we would get some time to hang out, even if it was just a mission. I've wanted to talk with him before, but he just never kept the conversation going.. it made me think he didn't like me or he just found me annoying.. Soon enough I made it to my estate.

I entered my estate as I grabbed my Katana and a few other stuff. I had a small good luck charm senjuro made me, so I took that with me as well.

I remembered how happy senjuro was the day he gave me it, I hadn't seen him that happy ever since dad started drinking.

I walked out of my estate and saw Giyuu waiting for me, tho he didn't even bother looking at me.

Me and Giyuu started walking to our missions location. The silence was painful but I didn't wish to bother him.

GT: "Tell me Rengoku, why are you always smiling? Why do you smile so much? It's getting annoying having to see you smile, even during bad times.." Giyuu spoke in such a cold tone that it made Rengoku slightly annoyed

KR: "Well, I believe that being positive is better than being gloomy.. like you! Honestly, you should smile more, being upset all the time isn't great for your health!"
Rengoku spoke with a friendly tone, nothing like Giyuu's cold tone. Giyuu stayed quiet for a while before picking up his pace.. he seemed annoyed.

GIYUU'S POV —

Gloomy? He thinks im some weird depressed dude? Honestly, his words annoyed me, he can't just expect me to randomly get better some random say after everything that's happened in my past. He clearly doesn't have any problems.

NOBODY'S POV —

Giyuu stopped walking as they reached their destination. He sighed as he waited a minute or two for Rengoku to catch up.

The two pillars realized there was something eerie about the place, so they got into a fighting stance, they got ready to withdraw their katanas

Before the flame pillar could turn a demon jumped out and attacked him from behind while another demon jumped at Giyuu.

Rengoku quickly withdrew his katana and sliced the demons head off. He then turned and saw that Giyuu had already defeated the other demon. Giyuu sighed and seemed annoyed but Rengoku could tell something was wrong.. why would Master Ubuyashiki send two hashiras to slay two weak demons?

Rengoku's thoughts were cut off as Giyuu tackled him and pushed him down. More demons had appeared and they seemed stronger. Giyuu and Rengoku then started fighting the demons, but everytime they defeated the groups of demons more demons would appear after a minute or two.

After an hour of fighting some demons Rengoku and Giyuu were already getting tired. But as they waited for the next group of demons two demons appeared. Rengoku couldn't see them well but Giyuu could

GT: "Those are two lower moons... Lower moon 2 and 3"

Rengoku seemed surprised that he noticed that

KR: "How'd he see their ranks from over here?.."

Rengoku started admiring Giyuu's vision and intelligence before quickly stopping and getting ready for the fight.

—TIMESKIP—

The fight was over. Both lower moons were defeated. Rengoku hugged Giyuu for a second before letting go and backing up

Giyuu was caught off guard as he felt Kyojuros body touch his, he honestly liked the feeling, but of course, he wouldn't say that.

KR: "Ah, my apologies Giyuu!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~🎀~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tiny cliffhanger??

Sorry for ending the chapter here! But please keep in mind that I write these chapters at 2am... Anywho, I will do my best to upload the second chapter later today or tmr!!