Hot springs

As soon as Akaza and Akihiko arrived at the hot springs, they both started killing off the visitors there.

Once everyone was killed, Akaza and Akihiko started feasting on some bodies. Akihiko thought about the killing rampage they just went on, Akaza's strength really impressed him.. his strength was incredibly.. and his muscles made it all better. Akihiko didn't even notice he was staring at Akaza.

AKAZA: "Why are you staring? You like the view or sum?~"

Akaza grinned as he got up and walked over to the hot spring that was dyed red from the blood. Akaza removed his clothes slowly as he signaled Akihiko to come over.

Akihiko got up and removed his clothes.. he felt excited.. but why? This excitement wasn't the same as the excitement he got once he came across a certain Hashira.

AKAZA: "wow~ you look better without clothes~"

Akaza got on top of Akihiko seductively. Akihiko was mostly focused on his (Akazas) chest.

Akaza sat on top of Akihiko's lap as he leaned in for a kiss. Akihiko seemed less excited then before but he still leaned in, he hoped that the excitement would return to him.

The two demons shared a passionate kiss. Akaza let out small groans of pleasure into their kiss. He slowly moved his hand to Kyojuro's inner thigh.. Kyojuro stayed quiet till he seemed to remember something.

Akihiko got back a memory... He was showering once.. a guy with a black ponytail and ocean blue eyes was handing him a towel.. but he opened the curtain a bit too much, that let the water hashira get a great view of Kyojuro's naked body.

Akihiko shoved Akaza off, causing him to fall into the water.

AKAZA: "What the hell?!"

Akaza had fallen completely into the blood water, causing him to get angry.

AKIHIKO: "I'm.. sorry... But I can't be with you.."

Akihiko stared at the ground after apologizing and before getting up to leave.

Akaza screamed at Akihiko as he watched him leave. This pissed Akaza off. Akaza then got dressed and demanded Nakime to bring him to the infinity castle.

Akihiko heard Akaza yelling at Nakime, he couldn't care less anymore tho..

Akihiko stared at himself in the mirror after getting dressed. He stared at himself for a while before chuckling quietly.

AKIHIKO: "What the hell was that memory?.. why was that Hashira there?.."

Akihiko sighed and was immediately taken to the infinity castle as the sun was about to Rise.

A few minutes after he left, two demon slayers arrived.

Kanao and Shinobu were sent to check out the place. Technically (🤓☝🏼) Shinobu was supposed to go alone, but Kanao wouldn't let her go by herself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~🎀~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short dumb chapter.. sorry for the typos, I'm rlly tired😞😞💔☝🏼