Goodbye.

Kyojuro walked to his estate as he started getting ready for his mission.

He quickly finished getting ready after some minutes before heading out to go say goodbye to Master Ubuyashiki.

On his way to the masters mansion, he was stopped by Giyuu, who seemed worried and nervous.

GT: "You'll be careful on your mission... Right?"

Kyojuro smiled cheerfully at Giyuu.

KR: "Of course I will Tomioka!"

Giyuu sighed and nodded quietly before digging into his pocket for something.

GT: "I made you something..."

Giyuu took out a charm made with red and blue beads. One of the beads had a heart engraved into it. Another had both their initials on it.

GT: "It's a goodluck charm.."

Kyojuro stared at it was a faint blush on his cheeks. He hadn't noticed the stuff engraved into the beads which upset Giyuu slightly.

KR: "It's lovely.. thank you, Tomioka"

Giyuu nodded and walked away. Kyojuro the. Started heading the the Masters mansion again.

He said his goodbyes to the Ubuyashiki family and then started heading off.

~TIMESKIP~

Kyojuro had defeated the demon who was attacking some of the train station workers. He was holding a bunch of bento boxes which he wanted to share with the other hashiras once he returned from his mission.

He entered the mugen train and went to sit down.

He finished eating as the three demon slayers went up to him.

TK: "Mister Rengoku! It's a pleasure to meet you!"

Kyojuro looked up to see Tanjiro and his friends.

KR: "Ah, Kamado boy, hello again!"

Kyojuro shifted his attention to the other two kids with him.

KR: "Hm.. who are those two with you?"

Tanjiro immediately knew what he was talking to and decided to present his friends to the hashira.

TK: "Ah, this is Inosuke,"

He pointed at Inosuke before turning.

TK: "And this is Zenitsu."

Tanjiro smiled as he pointed at Zenitsu.

ZA: "It's a pleasure to meet you sir.."

Zenitsu bowed as Inosuke was trying to bother him.

Kyojuro chuckled as he told them all to sit. He then offered them all a bento box.

TK: "Woah... Those are a lot of bento boxes.. what do you plan on doing with them?"

KR: "Well, I was hoping to have a small hangout with the other hashiras! I can't wait to return from this mission to surprise them!"

Tanjiro smiled at the kind gesture. He was already fond of the flame hashira and his kindness.

Tanjiro quickly remembered something.

TK: "Ah, Mister Rengoku?.."

KR: "Yes, young Kamado?"

TK: "What do you think of Mister Tomioka?.."

KR: "I believe he's a very fine person! I'm surprised he doesn't have a wife with those looks of his!"

Tanjiro cheerfully smiled...

Giyuu had asked Tanjiro to question Rengoku about his opinion on him.

Tanjiro quietly wrote that down and stuffed the paper into his pocket.

After a while, one of the workers had come to stamp their tickets. A few minutes passed and they all started feeling tired...

~~~~~~~~~~~~🎀~~~~~~~~~~~~

AHHH SORRY FOR ANOTHER SHORT CHAPTER..

Small note, I have no intention on writing abt the fight w Enmu... Sorry!!🐺💔

And get ready for the next chapter.