Bento

Giyuu stared at his crow as he received the news of Kyojuro's death.. he stared.. not knowing what to do or say.

Giyuu quickly went to check the butterfly mansion but only saw Tanjiro, Inosuke, Zenitsu, And Nezuko. He was in denial and believed that Kyojuro was in one of the rooms.

Giyuu's eyes filled with tears as he kept checking in each room.. none of which had Kyojuro resting.

The last room he hadn't checked was the one in which Rengoku was kept when he was ill.

Giyuu opened the door and saw that Rengokus spare katana hilt was placed on the nightstand.

Giyuu slowly approached it and picked it up.. he sobbed quietly as he remembered how excited Kyojuro was one night. He was excited to give the hilt to Senjuro.

Giyuu remembered when he watched Kyojuro prepare his bento boxes. He went back to his estate.. he hoped he'd be able to recreate it..

Sadly, Tomioka wasn't the best at making bento boxes. He stared at the bento box as he wrapped it up and started heading to Kyojuros estate.

He entered his estate and slowly made his way to his room. He placed the bento box beside his bed and stared at it for a while before hearing little footsteps.

Giyuu quickly turned around and saw Senjuro, Kyojuros little brother.

Senjuro had teary eyes, he looked up at Giyuu quietly..

SR: "Who... Who are you?..."

Senjuro sounded like he was about to burst out into tears at any second.

GT: "I'm Giyuu, one of Rengoku's friends..."

SR: "Giyuu Tomioka?.."

Giyuu nodded as Senjuro reached into his pocket.

SR: "My brother told me someone made him a good luck charm before he left.. he asked me for help to make one..."

Senjuro pulled out a small keychain that had a bunch of blue beads and a flame bead.

SR: "You're that person... Correct?.."

Giyuu quietly nodded.

Senjuro handed him the keychain and quickly hugged him.

SR: "Thank you... Thank you for helping my brother.. thank you for making him smile"

Senjuro started tearing up as he hugged Giyuu.

Giyuu patted Senjuro's back as he pulled out the spare Katana hilt Rengoku left.

GT: "I believe this belongs to your brother..."

Giyuu gently handed Senjuro the hilt. Senjuro couldn't hold it in and started sobbing even more.

Giyuu held Senjuro till it was time he left.

Senjuro left with his brothers crow. Giyuu looked at Senjuro who looked just like his brother..

Giyuu soon started tearing up as he looked at the keychain.

Giyuu eventually headed home to rest as this was too much for him.

He received news that Kyojuros body had been brought back and was planned to be buried tomorrow.

Giyuu stayed quiet as he thought about visiting Kyojuro.. just to see him again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~🎀~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Small chapter!! (The next chapter MIGHT make up for it tho...)

I also plan on starting a new story soon!! (Or once I'm done with this story...)