Battle

Kanao rushed over to the village as she saw it lit in flames.

She saw other demon slayers already evacuating the villagers who had lost their homes.

Kanao rushed around as she looked for the demon as she was the strongest from the group.

When she was assigned the mission she was told to go straight to the Demon, after their fight starts, more demon slayers would join.

Kanao was basically the leader of the group. It didn't take her long to find the demon ...

Kanao froze as she noticed how familiar the demon looked like...

Fire like hair and eyes... That's what made Kanao realize...

Kyojuro had been turned into a demon.

Kanao soon started taking notice of his new features. He had fire marks around his body, a horn on the top left of his head, and a necklace... A weird looking necklace.

The necklace seemed familiar as well. It was the one Giyuu made. Kanao remembered how Giyuu asked to borrow some of her beads.

Kanao had been given many beads, bubbles, and origami paper as gifts when she was little.. she never really used them tho. She only used her bubbles.

Kanao quickly got tackled by a demon slayer. She was shocked and scared till she realized the demon slayer was protecting her from the flames that were heading her way.

Kanao quickly got up and got ready to attack. It hurt knowing she'd have to fight a former hashira, and Giyuu's love...

Kanao quickly used second form as Rengoku got ready to attack aswell.

(BTW: D.KR = Demon Kyojuro Rengoku)

D.KR: "Wow.. if it weren't for that other slayer, you would've died a pathetic death!"

Kanao seemed rather annoyed by the comment but decided to not talk back.

D.KR: "Aw~ Did I hit a nerve? You really suck at hiding your annoyance. You truly are a pathetic slayer huh?"

Rengoku snickered as Kanao pushed back a slayer who was about to be burnt alive..

Kanao and Rengokus fight lasted atleast three hours. By then, Kanao was slowly getting more and more exhausted.

Rengoku noticed this and quickly shamed Kanao for her poor stamina

He quickly hit her with an attack which slightly burnt her.

All this commotion brought a lot of demons which killed a few slayers. Kanao had been struggling to fight as she had to protect the other slayers while also fighting off Rengoku and a few other demons.

Rengoku had landed a strong attack on Kanao which sent her back. Causing her to let go of her Katana.

KT: "Rengoku - San..."

Rengoku seemed unfazed by her calling out a name...

D.KR: "Hm.. who are you calling for? Your little friend or something?"

Rengoku grinned. Kanao seemed rather confused .. did he forget his own family name?..

KT: "No... You're... You're Rengoku... You're Kyojuro Rengoku..."

Rengoku seemed annoyed and quickly replied with a disgusted tone.

D.KR: "That's quite a hideous and stupid name. I'd be ashamed if I were ever named that. My names Akihiko."

Kanao seemed upset. He had lost his human name...

Kanao struggled to get up. She had to keep fighting.

D.KR: "Hm.. You look like you're in a lot of pain. How about I help put you out of your misery?"

Kanao looked at him with a terrified look on her face.

Rengoku went over to her and punched her repeatedly as he laughed at how she was screaming.

Eventually, Akaza had come to stop him.

Akaza: "Akihiko.. let's go, Nakime has to bring us to the infinity castle, the sun will start to rise in ten minutes."

D.KR: "Ah, alright. What a shame, I would've loved to eat the girl..."

In a few seconds both Rengoku and akaza had disappeared.

Kanao watched as both demons disappeared. She soon fell unconscious.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~🎀~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeah I'ma be adding Kanao a lot more than I expected..🐺🐺☝🏻

I'll try to publish the next chapter in a few hours if I can, if I can't, then I'll publish it in 10 or so hours..🐺💔