Fever pt.2

Giyuu immediately sat up and turned to face Rengoku.

GT: "Wha-?"

Giyuu didn't finish his excuse of a sentence as he noticed that Rengoku has been asleep.

GT: "...What the hell."

Giyuu thought for a while until he noticed something. He dreamed that. He dreamed that Rengoku confessed to him... But why?

Giyuu sat in silence until he heard a semi quiet voice.

KR: "Tomioka?..."

Giyuu jumped slightly as he heard Rengoku's voice.

GT: "Yes Rengoku?"

KR: "Why are you awake at this time?.."

Giyuu remained quiet for a bit as he didn't want to tell him about his dream.

GT: "I had a small nightmare that's it."

Giyuu then seemed embarrassed by his excuse. A nightmare? He wasn't a kid anymore, so why would he wake up because of a nightmare?

Giyuu kept ranting in his head about how stupid he sounded until Rengoku spoke up again.

KR: "Oh.. would you like to sleep with me?"

Giyuu seemed surprised and quickly faced him

GT: "Huh?.."

KR: "My brother.. he usually comes to sleep with me whenever he has a nightmare. He says he feels safer when sleeping with someone else.."

Giyuu thought for a while. If he fell asleep with Kyojuro then maybe that could help him understand his weird feelings.

Giyuu agreed and went to lay down beside Kyojuro.

Kyojuro then wrapped an arm around Giyuu as he was turning around and fell asleep.

Giyuu couldn't fall asleep tho. He was blushing as he felt Rengoku hugging him. Giyuu tried falling asleep but he couldn't.. he couldn't sleep when he realized he might like Rengoku.

Giyuu seemed ashamed of this and decided to ignore his feelings and fall asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~🎀~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is the end for the chapter!! Sorry that it was so short this time, but since it's a pt 2 I decided to not make it too long.

Anywho, I wanted to ask if I should make a smut chapter? I didn't know if I should or shouldn't so I decided to ask you guys!