Hashira meeting

It's been two days since Kanao had awaken. Giyuu refused to look or speak to her.

A day later, Giyuu and the rest of the hashira were summoned to the masters mansion in a hurry.

Once every Hashira was present, Kanao was summoned in order to explain the details of her encounter with Rengoku.

Once Kanao arrived, Giyuu looked down at the floor. Shinobu had noticed and felt annoyed, yet her smile didn't leave her face.

Kanao sat down and placed her Katana beside her as Master Ubuyashiki spoke.

(KU: Kagaya Ubuyashiki)
KU: "Well my children.. you were all summoned today as we have received devastating news."

The hashira seemed worried as Shinobu and Tomioka had a worried look on their faces.

KU: "Infront of you is Kanao Tsuyuri. Kanao was given a mission a week ago, the demon Kanao had to face was unknown, and still remains unknown. Kanao has claimed that the demon that attacked the village.. was the former flame pillar."

There was a moment of silence that was soon ruined by the crying of Mitsuri. She started sobbing as Iguro quickly went to calm her down.

SS: "Impossible! Rengoku would never become a demon!"

There was some quiet agreeing until Iguro spoke up.

IO: "Why would we believe the girl.. She could be lying to us.. just to betray us"

Shinobu quickly spoke up to defend Kanao from Iguro's words.

SK: "Nonsense! Kanao is my tsugoku. She would never lie about something this serious! I understand that Rengoku was a lovely and great person.. but he could've chosen to become a demon to save himself!"

Kanao watched as her sister defended her. She smiled to see that she trusted her. But Giyuu wasn't as happy as Kanao to hear that.

He quickly turned to face Shinobu who was seated behind him.

GT: "Are you an idiot?! Rengoku would have rather died then become a demon! Tanjiro had told me that he witnessed Kyojuro die! There was no time for him to become a demon!"

Giyuu wished to say more, but he couldn't speak anymore... He was annoyed with how Shinobu thought. Muichiro took this time to say what was in his mind.

MT: "He could've been forcefully turned into a demon..."

Everyone turned to look at Muichiro till Master Ubuyashiki spoke up again.

KU: "Please my children, quiet down."

The hashira went silent. They turned back around to face Master Ubuyashiki.

KU: "I believe we should trust Kanao. She has no reason to lie about this. But of course, we need someone willing to receive a punishment if Kanao is lying. That person must trust Kanao's word and must be willing to even die to defend her word."

Silence couldn't get even fill the room for a second since Shinobu quickly spoke up the second Master Ubuyashiki finished speaking.

SK: "I'll be that person!"

A few Hashira seemed surprised with how quick Shinobu replied. Mitsuri quickly turned to her with a slightly worried look.

MK: "Shinobu..."

SK: "I'm not afraid to receive a punishment.. because I know I won't get one. I trust Kanao with my life."

Master Ubuyashiki smiled and nodded.

KU: "Great.. I'll leave you guys to talk about this.. Kanao, please describe Kyojuro's new form, strength, and blood demon art, if he has one."

Kanao quickly nodded and watched as the twins helped escort their father out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~🎀~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys!!! I rlly enjoy posting new chapters to this silly story so I wanted to ask u guys for help!

Should I start a new story while also working on this one?