Upper moon 3

Kyojuro stood above Tanjiro as he tried helping him calm down. As he spoke, he heard something in the distance... He felt a strong presence and he quickly knelt down beside Tanjiro.

TK: "Rengoku San?.."

KR: "I believe there's another demon... Stay here.. your wound is pretty bad.. I'll fight it, as a sign of gratitude.. you did well fighting lower moon one.."

Kyojuro slowly stepped forward as he quickly noticed a pair of golden eyes looking at him. The demon quickly charged at Tanjiro. Thankfully, Kyojuro was able to stop the attack.

The demon jumped back as Inosuke slowly helped Tanjiro back up

Akaza: "Oh my.. you're quite a sight~"

Rengoku rolled his eyes at the stupid comment.

Akaza: "I've seen you before!~ You're the gorgeous man who was resting in one of the hashira estates right? I sure hope you enjoyed my little gift!"

KR: "Little.. gift?.."

Akaza: "Why yes! The flower I left you.. did you like it? I remember seeing you look at those flowers as you returned from a mission once.. after that day.. I genuinely couldn't get you out of my head~"

Rengoku had a disgusted look on his face as the demon kept talking.

KR: "I would've loved the flower if it weren't given to me by some disgusting demon.."

Akazas eyes widened as he faked an upset pout. He rushed towards Rengoku as he got ready to make an attack.

Akaza: "Hm.. what do you mean "disgusting" that word reeeeeally hurts my feelings!~"

Akaza chuckled as he landed a hit on Rengokus top left forehead.

Kyojuro winced in pain as he made his own attack.

KR: "Don't expect me to feel bad for you... You don't deserve any pity!"

Akaza seemed annoyed but he still kept his cocky grin. He repeatedly sent attacks towards Kyojuro.

Akaza: "HEY! YOU SHOULD REALLY BECOME A DEMON!! YOU'RE GREAT AT FIGHTING!"

Excitement laced his words. Not only did Akaza admir Rengokus looks.. but he also admired his strength and battle spirit.

KR: "I could never, and would NEVER become a demon!"

The fight continued for hours.. Akaza got tired if begging Kyojuro to become a demon and Kyojuro was slowly getting tired. If he didn't kill this demon now, then the demon would definitely kill him.

Kyojuro soon used 9th form.. he wanted to go for a final attack..

Tanjiro and Inosuke stared as they both begged for Rengoku to end up victorious.

But of course.. that couldn't happen...

Akaza pierced Rengoku's stomach with his arm. Rengoku refused to stop fighting tho.

Akaza: "Please Kyojuro!! Become a demon! We could be together; forever! We can fight endlessly!"

Kyojuro raised his katana and striked down on the demons neck.. Akaza was caught off guard. They both struggled for a while till eventually Akaza managed to get away...

Tanjiro chased after him.. he screamed at Akaza..

Meanwhile, Kyojuro was on the ground, kneeling down.. he reached into his pocket as pulled out the charm Giyuu had gifted him..

KR: "I'm sorry.. I'm sorry I couldn't tell you how I felt.."

Kyojuro smiled gently as he held onto the charm. He spoke with Tanjiro during his last minute. His final thoughts were of Tomioka.

He thought about how he always tried cheering him up.. he thought about how Tomioka stared being more talkative around him..

He felt pathetic.. he couldn't stand the thought of dying without telling Giyuu how much he loved him..

Eventually, Kyojuro closed his eyes..

~~~~~~~~~~~~🎀~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for releasing this chapter so late! I've been caught in some drama and it's been bothering me for a while si I couldn't concentrate on finishing this chapter. But thankfully I was able to finish it today!!