Training w/ Kyo

(P.S! It's a different day! Meaning that Tomioka and Kanaos training happened yesterday!!)

TW: Minor smut(??)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Giyuu was walking around the butterfly mansion after talking with Kanao. She received a new mission and Tomioka went to wish her luck.

It was getting dark so Giyuu was just looking for something to distract himself. He kept walking till he saw a figure of a man.. he went to go check only to see.. Rengoku.

Giyuu watched as Rengoku trained. He looked.. handsome.

Giyuu quickly noticed how Rengoku was shirtless.. His muscular build was clear as day in the moonlight... Giyuu could only stare at his attractive muscular body.

Giyuu slowly approached Rengoku.

GT: "Hey.. Rengoku?.."

Giyuu called out. Rengoku turned and faced him.

KR: "Yes, Tomioka?"

GT: "What are you.. doing?"

KR: "Ah, I'm training!- would you like to join me?"

Kyojuro had a bright smile as he held out another wooden sword.

GT: "Oh, uhm, okay!.."

Giyuu grabbed the wooden sword and joined Rengoku.

After an hour they were both just messing around till Tomioka hit Rengoku's Right wrist a bit too hard

Rengoku held his wrist tightly, he's been hurt badly before, so this didn't really hurt him, but he couldn't use his right hand..

Tomioka repeatedly kept apologizing till Rengoku spoke up.

KR: "There is no need to apologize Tomioka! It was a simple mistake! But uhm.. as this injury was.. your fault.. I would like you to help me.."

Giyuu quickly agreed to help him with anything as he was still embarrassed from hurting him.

KR: "I needed to.. shower.. and uhm, I'll need help grabbing my towel.. and stuff.."

Giyuu blushed at the thought of being in the same room as Kyojuro as he showered.

Giyuu still agreed as he wanted this to be like an apology for hurting him.

~TIMESKIP~

Kyojuro was getting undressed, Giyuu saw a peek from the corner of his eye... He immediately looked away.

Kyojuro let Tomioka know once he was inside the shower. They were both quite, only speaking when Rengoku needed something.

After a while Rengoku finished showering and Giyuu was heading to hand him his towel. He opened the curtain a bit too much and saw Rengoku completely naked.. Giyuu stood there, frozen. Rengoku quickly grabbed the towel and that's what snapped Giyuu out of his thoughts. Giyuu apologized yet again and rushed over to his estate, hoping a hole would open and swallow him whole.

-SMALL SMUT WARNING-

Once Giyuu reached his estate, he couldn't get the image of Rengoku out of his head.. he kept thinking about it till he looked down and noticed.. a tent in his pants..

~~~~~~~~~~~~🎀~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys!! Sorry for not posting in so long, I just got rlly busy and I didn't have any time to work on this but I'm back!! Sorry if this chapter makes no sense! Also, please know that the next chapter will also contain smut.. as it is a full smut chapter. This is my first time writing smut... So please be aware that it might not be that great!