Upper moon "?"

As Giyuu slept, he heard some movement outside. He got up, quiet so that he didn't wake up Rengoku. He had quiet footsteps as he didn't want to alert the person he was awake.

He walked along the butterfly mansions hallways and slowly checked before making his turns. Eventually, he saw the figure of someone...

Giyuu's eyes were full of shock.. it was a demon.. but how did he get in? There were many wisteria trees surrounding the place. No normal demon could-

GT💭: "Could it be.. a twelve kizuki.. no.. not just any twelve kizuki... It can't be a lower moon..."

Giyuu quickly reached for his katana just to notice it was missing. Giyuu's eyes widened in fear that he would get hurt if the demon noticed him.

Giyuu quickly looked up but noticed that the demon was staring into a room... Rengoku's room..

Giyuu panicked and ran to grab a katana from the rehab room in the butterfly mansion. As he grabbed a katana he rushed back to where he saw the demon but was shocked to see a demon slayer already there, he looked closer and noticed it was .. Kanao.

Kanao was quietly withdrawing her katana. Her eyes were fixed on the demon, she was clearly scared.. which was weird. Giyuu wanted to shout for her to stop but he couldn't as she could get startled and get killed. He slowly approached her but she quickly attacked the demon.

The demon seemed shocked but jumped back. Giyuu quickly ran over and pushed Kanao back. She seemed surprised to see Giyuu but she was grateful a hashira was awake and nearby.

KT: "Mister Tomioka!.. That demon.. it's an upper moon.."

Giyuu now understood why Kanao was scared earlier. He nodded and told Kanao to leave.

GT: "Go.. tell the others to evacuate-"

KT: "I... i can't..."

Kanao didn't bother looking at Giyuu. Her eyes were fixed on the demon.

KT: "Lady Kocho.. she told me to stay by your side if it was ever needed.. and this demon.. you won't be able to win.. he's upper moon 3.."

Giyuu got into a fighting position as Akaza stared at them.

Akaza: "You should listen to him kid. Go inside."

Kanao shook her head as she stood beside Tomioka.

Tomioka had heard Shinobu talk about Kanao before. Her reflexes, her speed, her strength, her sight .. they were amazing.. this girl could probably keep up with him in this fight.

Before Akaza could get another word in, Tomioka and Kanao both attacked. Tomioka had started the fight.

He was impressed by how quickly Kanao was. He didn't tell her anything, she just watched Tomioka till she saw him move, she then followed behind him.

Akaza knew that girl wouldn't let him and Giyuu fight as she would get hurt at some point as she wasn't a hashira.

Akaza yelled out for Nakime who opened the infinity castle for him in less than a second.

Both Giyuu and Kanao were surprised by this but Kanao quickly looked around for a bit.

She was thinking about something till she felt a hand on her shoulder.

Kanao quickly turned around and saw Giyuu.

GT: "Next time I tell you to leave, you leave..."

Kanao seemed a bit upset but nodded.

Giyuu sighed before speaking up again tho.

GT: "Thank you for staying beside me tho.. you're a brave girl. And I'm glad you didn't have to flip your coin to decide that.."

KT: "You're welcome, mister Tomioka.."

Kanao smiled at Giyuu as he gave her a small smile.

Giyuu then escorted Kanao back to her room before going to his.

~~~~~~~~~~~~🎀~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thats it for tdy guys!! Have a nice day and stay safe! Bye!!