Pleasure

SMUT WARNING FOR THIS CHAPTER!!

————————————————

Giyuu worried as he didn't know what to do.. he could feel his member twitch slightly.. he knew that what he was going to do was wrong.. but he couldn't stop himself.

He walked over to his bed and sat down nervously. He remembered how Tengen gave every hashira a picture of Him and Rengoku as little gifts for Christmas. He immediately ripped the part with Uzui off and threw it away..

He stared at the picture of Rengoku as he contemplated his decision...

He slowly unbuckled his pants and took em off as he held onto the picture of Rengoku.

GT: "I'm so sorry Kyo..-"

Giyuu grabbed his member and slowly started moving his hand up and down. He slowly started speeding up as he stared at the picture..

Quiet moans filled the room as Giyuu suddenly lost the guilt of jerking off to Rengokus picture.

He imagined himself getting absolutely destroyed by Rengoku as he continued pleasing himself. He was slowly getting louder as his thoughts grew dirtier.

He was embarrassed about it but he just couldn't stop..

GT: "N-nghh~~ Kyo~"

Giyuu wanted to stop but couldn't.. he needed more.

He started going faster as he gripped onto the picture. He was a moaning mess as he came. He was panting slowly.. but this wasn't enough.. his member was still very hard. Giyuu wanted to pleasure himself from a different area.. but he didn't know if he should.

Eventually he couldn't stand this feeling amd inserted a finger into his hole. He whimpered quietly.. he slowly moved his finger till he got used to it. He kept doing that till he had three fingers inside of him.. as he moved his fingers in and out he slowly grabbed the picture of Rengoku. He started moaning again till he heard the door open. It was Rengoku.

SOME MINUTES BEFORE —

Rengoku finished getting dressed amd decided to pay a visit to Giyuu. He was entering the estate as he heard little noises, he got curious and went to check it out, before he could open the door.. he heard Giyuu moaning his name..

Rengoku stopped and seemed surprised. He grew red as he continued to listen to Giyuu's moans.. he soon enough got hard by just listen.. so he entered the room unannounced.

BACK TO THE PRESENT —

GT: "R-Rengoku!.. I'm.. I'm so sorry.. I-"

KR: "Uhm.. no.. its alright..."

Before Giyuu could say something he noticed the tent in Rengokus pants. He would usually stay quiet and not do anything.. but he desperately wanted to taste Kyojuro.. he got up and walked over to him.

Giyuu grabbed Kyojuros hand and sat him down on the bed.
He looked at Kyojuro for permission and Rengoku slowly nodded, giving Giyuu the sign that he could continue.

Giyuu unbuckled his pants and pulled them down.. then he stared at Rengokus member.. it was 5 nd a half inches.. Giyuu grabbed it before slowly putting the tip in his mouth.

Kyojuro gasped quietly as Giyuu slowly twirled his tongue around the tip of his member. He slowly started taking in more of his dick.

Kyojuro covered his mouth with his hand as he felt a spark of pleasure.

Once Giyuu got adjusted to his size, he slowly started bobbing his head.. this irritated Rengoku as he wanted more... He grabbed his ponytail and thrusted into his mouth. Giyuu seemed happy with this as he kept gagging on his dick.

After a while Rengoku came in Giyuus mouth.. he slowly let go of his ponytail before apologizing.

KR: "I-im so sorry Giyuu... I-.."

Giyuu had a grin on his face as he swallowed his semen. He pushed Rengoku down before slowly getting on him.

Rengoku watched as Giyuu out his member into his ass.

Giyuu slowly started going down as he got adjusted to the size. After some minutes he slowly started bouncing on his dick. His back was faced towards Rengoku. He kept bouncing on Rengokus penis as he sped up. Rengoku quickly sat up as he groaned quietly. Giyuu started moaning again as his dreams came true

KR: "You're.. really nghh~ good at this, angel.."

Kyojuro praised Giyuu with a seductively low tone.

(Woahhhh)

Rengoku wrapped his arm around his waist and started thrusting into him. With his other hand he grabbed Giyuu's member. He slowly started stroking it at a slow pace which made Giyuu whine.

GT: "K-kyo~~ nghh~~ please.. faster~"

This kept going on for a while, the two of them moaning loudly as pleasure filled them both. Eventually they both came and were tired. Giyuu laid down to rest as Kyojuro went to clean.

Once Kyojuro was done, they both cuddled and fell asleep together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~🎀~~~~~~~~~~~~

SIGHHHH... SORRY ABT THIS CHAPTER GUYS...

And sorry for the terribly written smut, it's my first time writing smut so😭😭