Lies

Midori's eyes shot open.. she was tied to the bed frame.

Shinobu was still unconscious but Aoi was holding onto Tanjiro as Nezuko sat beside Midori.

Tanjiro had cried himself to sleep.. he felt horrible letting Kanao get taken but Kyojuro... He felt like a shitty person for assuming Kanao was killed by now.

Tanjiro had decided to keep quiet about the situation until Shinobu woke up.

Midori started shaking as she tried to get out.. she didn't seem aggressive, just scared.

Nezuko quickly held her, which seemed to slightly calm her down. Nezuko quickly removed Midori's "muzzle".

MIDORI: "what the hell is going on?! Why am I tied up.. why do I feel weird..."

Midori started tearing up as she felt terrified. Nezuko patted her back quietly.

AK: "Midori-San.. you were.. turned into a demon.. Your sister attacked us.. then she forced you into becoming a demon.."

Midori stared at Aoi with tearful eyes.

AK: "Why.. why aren't you attacking us?.. Aren't you.. hungry?.."

Aoi seemed scared as she slightly backed away with Tanjiro still in her arms.

MIDORI: "Uhm.. kinda.. I don't know honestly.. I don't feel well tho.."

Aoi quietly nodded. Tanjiro then started to wake up.

AK: "Tanjiro!.. Thank goodness you're awake!"

Aoi smiled and hugged Tanjiro. Tanjiro smiled at her.. but the guilt returned to him after a few seconds..

AK: "Where's Kanao? Did she go get a hashira to help Shinobu?"

Aoi quickly smiled as she felt glad to know Kanao went to get help.

TK: "oh.. uhm, I'm not sure.."

Tanjiro was a shitty liar. He sounded extremely nervous as he lied to Aoi.

Aoi bought the lie.

AK: "You should.. uh.. take Midori, they'll kill her if they find her."

Tanjiro quickly snapped back to reality after overthinking the situation with Kanao.

TK: "Oh alright.."

Tanjiro got up and untied Midori. Nezuko got in her box as Midori picked it up and placed it on a bed.

Tanjiro grabbed his haori and put it on.. still thinking about Kanao.

TK: "Well... Goodbye Aoi.."

Tanjiro picked up the box and placed it on his back, Nezuko quickly waved goodbye to Aoi before having the door closed.

Tanjiro and Midori walked off a few seconds later.

AK: "Goodbye, Tanjiro!.. Bye Nezuko and Midori!"

Aoi waved goodbye with a smile before going over to Shinobu's bed.

MIDORI: "bye.."

Midori watched Aoi as she left..

Tanjiro and Midori walked through the cloudy forest. Tanjiro decided to walk through the forest so that Midori wouldn't burn to death incase the clouds left and the sun appeared.

TK: "Midori..?"

Midori turned to face Tanjiro as she walked. His tone seemed pretty normal.. it didn't sound sad, but it also didn't sound happy.

MIDORI: "Yes Tanjiro?"

Tanjiro took a deep breath before speaking up.

TK: "I gotta take you to someone.. I can't keep you with me."

Midori seemed upset and nervous once he finished speaking.

MIDORI: "Who are you gonna take me too?.."

Tanjiro smiled slightly at her.

TK: "I know a very lovely lady, her name is Lady Tamayo!"

Tanjiro smiled a bit more once he mentioned Lady Tamayo.

MIDORI: "But.. why?"

Midori refused to accept that Tanjiro would leave her with a stranger.

TK: "Like I said, I can't have you with me. But don't worry! Lady Tamayo is also a Demon, she doesn't eat humans tho! I believe she'll let you stay with her!"

Tanjiro and Midori soon stopped infront of a fence..

It was a fake fence Yushiro created so nobody would find the house where him and Tamayo  were staying in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~🎀~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys, sorry for the lazy chapter and for not posting, I had to return my cat to the shelter and I haven't been feeling well.

I'll try to post again soon!