After Mission

TW— Mentions of scars!!⚠️

NOBODY'S POV —

Giyuu sat down beside a nearby tree as Rengoku stayed standing.

Rengoku seemed distracted as he looked around for the kakushi. His crow had already told Giyuu and Rengoku that help would arrive soon. Thankfully, neither Rengoku nor Tomioka had gotten extremely hurt. Of course, they had injuries but they weren't bad.

Giyuu had a scar on his forehead, not deep enough to leave a scar tho. He had a bunch of scars around his legs and a few on his waist. Nothing bad, half of them left some scars but the rest didn't.

Rengoku had received a bit more scars than giyuu as he was a bit weaker than him. He received some scars on his chest and arms.  None left scars except for five on his chest.

GIYUU'S POV —

GT: "Why haven't the Kakushi arrived yet? If they don't arrive soon then I might as well just leave." Giyuu was clearly upset that the kakushi didn't hurry up.

Giyuu looked up and saw Rengoku's slightly torn uniform, he saw a bit of his chest due to the cuts.

I felt bad for staring, but he couldn't look away.. he honestly wanted to see more..

KR: "Giyuu? Is everything okay?"

Rengoku had caught me staring, of course, he didn't want to say anything at first but he decided to speak up after three minutes of me staring at him.

I quickly looked up at Rengoku. I had a slight tint of blush as I was embarrassed I got caught staring.

Rengoku noticed the small tint of blush and chuckled quietly as he saw a few kakushi approaching them.

After a few minutes the Kakushi started treating their cuts. Both Rengoku and I didn't care that we had to remove some of our clothes as we were already used to it.

NOBODY'S POV —

Rengoku was taking off his shirt as he talked to a Kakushi. Giyuu had moved slightly so that he could see Rengoku. The Kakushi and Rengoku hadn't noticed yet tho.

Giyuu was blushing a bit as he saw Rengoku's bare chest. He had a scar near his lower waist. He wanted to see it.. he also wanted to see something else..

TIMESKIP

Rengoku and Giyuu had been taken back to the butterfly mansion for a small checkup. They needed to rest for at least two days.

Shinobu had said that in order to check how their cuts heal.

During one of the check ups, Aoi had noticed Rengoku was getting a fever. She quickly called for Kanao.

Aoi instructed Kanao to go fetch Shinobu from the masters mansion where her and Iguro were being assigned their patrolling locations.

Kanao quickly nodded and quickly went for Lady Shinobu.

~~~~~~~~~~~~🎀~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys!! Thank you so so so so much for reading my story! I apologize for ending the story here tho, but I will continue on the next chapter in a couple of minutes!!