Dream?

Giyuu slowly woke up, he stretched before looking around..

GT💭: "Huh... Where's Rengoku?.."

Giyuu looked around before slowly realizing.. it was all just a dream again...

Giyuu grabbed his head as he got annoyed.

GT: "WHAT THE HELL?!-"

Giyuu slowly calmed down till he heard a knock on his door. It was Shinobu.

SK: "Goodmorning Tomioka! Rengoku asked me to check up on you! He said you slipped and fell pretty hard yesterday after helping him.."

Giyuu seemed surprised as he didn't actually realize he was unconscious, he forgot he even fell.

GT: "Oh.. well, where's Kyojuro?.."

SK: "Using his first name huh? What are you? His boyfriend?~"

Kocho giggled as she smiled at him.

SK: "Well, at the moment he's receiving the information for his new mission."

GT: "New.. mission?"

SK: "Yup! I heard Tanjiro, Zenitsu, and Inosuke will also be going with him"

Giyuu sighed as he thanked her for the information. Shinobu finished the check up and left.

Giyuu went to get dressed and then went to find Rengoku.

Giyuu looked around till he saw Rengoku with Mitsuri.

He quickly walked over to him.

GT: "Kyojuro.. what happened? Kocho said you got a mission?.."

KR: "Ah yes, I was just telling Mitsuri about that! I received my new mission at the Mugen train!"

Mitsuri smiled as she watched Giyuu socializing. She smiled proudly

MK: "Yeah! I heard there was a twelve kizuki there, but Kyojuro will definitely defeat it!! He's really strong!!"

Kyojuro chuckled as he watched Mitsuri talk about him in a respectful manner. Giyuu nodded as he listened.

GT: "A twelve kizuki... You should still be careful, Kyojuro."

KR: "I will, don't worry about it!"

Kyojuro smiled at Giyuu. He heard a little squeak coming from his crow who had came to tell Kyojuro it was time to get going..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~🎀~~~~~~~~~~~~

HIII!!! sorry for the small chapter guys 🥲🥲