Strange feelings

The firey demon started approaching Giyuu slightly quicker. He didn't care if he made any noise, he needed to see that demon slayer.

The demon stepped on a branch, the sound of the snap made Giyuu turn around. He grabbed his katana and looked into the dark.

Giyuu's eyes widened as he saw the demon. The guy he once loved stood infront of him. Giyuu knew he couldn't fight him. No matter what.. he couldn't hurt Rengoku.

Rengoku quickly tackled Giyuu, pinning him to the ground. He didn't attack him, he js stared at him.

Giyuu was nervous.. he was never this close to Kyojuro.. not even when he was still human.

Kyojuro grinned after a few minutes of them staring at eachother and was about to bite Giyuu but he quickly jumped off him before getting his head sliced off by the slayer who arrived to save Giyuu.

Kyojuro's wound on his neck healed quite quickly. He looked up with a pissed look.

KR: "Who the hell do you think you are..?"

Kyojuro's tone was nothing like before. He had a cheerful and happy tone when he was human... Now he had a cold irritated tone.

Giyuu looked up to see the serpent hashira standing In front of him.

GT: "Oba-"

OI: "Shut the hell up. Refusing to fight a demon.. how pathetic. And then you claim to be different.. how stupid.."

Obanai seemed annoyed.. but truthfully, he was quite upset. He also didn't wish to fight Rengoku. After all, they grew up together.

Rengoku was the first to hear about his past, that made them even closer as children. Rengoku was the one who always helped Iguro whenever he got hurt training.

Iguro hated every demon.. every single demon was a disgust to him... Every demon except Rengoku. He could never hate Rengoku, no matter the situation.

But now, he had no choice but to slay Rengoku. He had promised the master that he'd kill any and every demon.. but he also promised Shinjuro that he'd protect his sons..

GT: "You're not gonna kill Rengoku... Right?.."

Giyuu looked at Obanai as he worried about what would happen.

IO: "That demon isn't Rengoku... You heard Kocho's tsugoku.. That bastard is 'Akihiko' now..."

Iguro was disgusted by even saying that name, and it was quite visible.

KR: "Oh my, am I now famous in your stupid little group? How fun!!~"

Kyojuro snickered as he spoke in a sarcastic tone.

IO: "Shut up. Give up your life now."

KR: "Awww... How demanding... You sure are mean.."

Kyojuro made another comment that pissed off Obanai. Obanai couldn't even see him the same, he wanted Kyojuro to die, but not by his hands. He could never kill Kyojuro, but of course, he didn't show that.

GT: "Rengoku or not... He's our friend!-"

Giyuu seemed even more panicked, he would look at Rengoku and the Iguro.. this made Rengoku even more curious about him.

IO: "He's no friend of mine... Rengoku is my friend... Not this 'Akihiko' guy.."

Iguro couldn't hold back his sadness as he spoke. A few seconds after he spoke he had a straight face again. Rengoku wasn't stupid, he noticed that he was pushing away his feelings.

KR: "Oh shut up with that name! To think someone could have such stupid name.."

Kyojuro decided to make more comments to bother the two hashira, he wanted to push the two over the limit and fight them.. he was of course underestimating them.

GT: "But... That's your name... You're real name... You're not Akihiko! You're Kyojuro Rengoku! The flame pillar!.."

Giyuu wanted Kyojuro to listen to him.. he wanted Kyojuro to be a good demon, like Nezuko. But Kyojuro had already eaten many humans.. so that wasn't possible..

KR: "Uhuh, alright"

Kyojuro rolled his eyes and huffed at Giyuu's words.

IO: "It's pointless... That bastard won't listen to us.."

Iguro looked at Kyojuro. He quickly went for an attack. They had lost track of time.

The sun was bound to rise in ten minutes.

Kyojuro then disappeared. The two Hashira stared in confusion and fear.. they didn't know he was saved by Nakime.

Once Kyojuro returned to the infinity castle, he was approached by Akaza who was still acting all lovey dovey with him..

Kyojuro had no interest in Akaza, but of course, he couldn't do anything to stop him as Akaza was a higher rank than him..

A few minutes went by and Akaza was summoned by Muzan, leaving Kyojuro alone.

Kyojuro wandered the infinity castle.. he couldn't stop thinking about the demon slayer who tried defending him..

Kyojuro thought for a while before grinning.

KR: "How stupid.. falling in love with a hashira.. What a stupid situation."

Kyojuro didn't know what to think anymore. Falling in love with a hashira was a stupid move, but he didn't care. He was going to make that Hashira love him back. No matter what.

Kyojuro grinned as he went to go wander the infinity castle even more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~🎀~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'M SO SORRY IF THERE'S ANY SPELLING ERRORSSSSS