Request

Iguro and Giyuu stared at where Rengoku was once standing, curious as to where he went..

Giyuu was about to speak up until Obanai turned to him with anger

IO: "You're an idiot.. not fighting a demon. Pathetic. Just wait till master hears you spared another demon. And one of the strongest who has eaten multiple humans."

Giyuu stared at Iguro, the look of disgust on Iguro's face upset him.

GT: "I.. I wanted to fight him off.. I just couldn't tho.."

IO: "Tsk... Whatever.

Giyuu seemed annoyed and quickly spoke back.

GT: "You let him go aswell! Don't even start."

Giyuu got up and grabbed his katana before walking away.

Obanai did his best to not attack Giyuu, after all, that would upset Mitsuri dearly.

~BACK AT THE INFINITY CASTLE~

Muzan seemed pissed off at the fact that one of his upper moons has fallen for a measley hashira. Despite his annoyance, he didn't bother stepping in. After all, if Akihiko got close to the water hashira, then he had a greater chance at finding the Ubuyashiki estate.

Kyojuro roamed the halls of the never ending castle. He did his best to avoid Douma and Kokushibo, as he despised them both.

Akaza somehow managed to manipulate Akihiko into believing that Douma was a backstabbing brat, and that Kokushibo was an egoist bitch who wished the worst upon the weak.

Eventually, Akihiko ran into Akaza. Akihiko seemed annoyed as he liked being alone, but he stayed quiet. Akaza was a way higher rank, so he couldn't ask him to go away.

AKAZA: "My my~ Is that Akihiko? How great! I was just about to go looking for you!"

Akaza quickly got up into the young demons personal space with a sly grin.

AKIHIKO: "Oh.. how great.."

Akihiko spoke in a mocking tone, clearly annoyed at Akaza for bothering him.

AKAZA: "Say.. how about we go to the Hot springs?~ we could feast on every male there!~ then we could have some time to relax~"

Akaza drew little circles on Akihiko's chest, Akihiko was completely unfazed, but still bothered.

AKIHIKO: "That truly is a lovely request... But I'm afraid I'll have to-"

Akihiko was quickly cut off by a cheerful Akaza.

AKAZA: "Great! We'll go there once it's dark out!"

Akaza grinned once more as he disappeared.

AKIHIKO: "Fuck ass bitch.."

Akihiko's hands turned into fists, clearly pissed at the advantage Akaza had. He had no other choice but to agree.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~🎀~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quick warning for the next chapter!!

There will be RenAka in the next chapter. I wanted to keep it one sided but there MIGHT be smut in the next chapter, so I'd rather Rengoku accept Akazas feelings and giving him consent instead of Akaza js.. yk 🍇ing him..

I'm truly sorry abt this but I didn't know what to do for this chapter and the upcoming chapter, so my friend recommended me doing smut or angst, nd truthfully, I'm not gonna add in angst for a while.

(Probably js Giyuu, Mitsuri, and PROBABLY Senjuro angst.)

That's it for now! Sorry for the short chapter!!