Explaining...

Kanao sat nervously infront of the hashiras, she could feel the anger coming from Giyuu as the situation has gotten worse and most of the hashira believed that Kyojuro had turned into a demon because he didn't wish to die.

Shinobu gave Kanao a reassuring smile, Kanao smiled back and spoke up.

KT: "During my mission.. most of the village was on fire... I believe that Rengoku didn't use his BDA during the fight, all he used were his flames.."

Mitsuri seemed upset as Kanao talked.. The rest of the hashira were a bit scared by the fact he was able to control and Make fire. Everyone except Giyuu and Gyomei.

KT: "His appearance stay the same. Except he looks slightly paler, and stronger.. he has flame like markings on his body and a horn on the top left of his forehead ..."

Kanao looked at Giyuu before speaking again.

KT: "He.. wore a bead necklace.."

Kanao stared at Giyuu once she said that... He eventually understood and quickly looked up at her.

GT: "What.. kind of necklace?.."

Giyuu seemed desperate for an answer.. but before Kanao could speak, Sanemi interrupted her and spoke up with a frustrated tone.

SS: "Tsk... Who gives a fuck what kind of necklace it is!"

Giyuu started getting pissed at this point as he shot Sanemi a glare.

(Better to be pissed than to be pissed on... -My friend)

SK: "Now now Sanemi, we must get as much details as possible. And it's quite surprising how you decided to speak to my sister after the little "incident " back at the butterfly mansion Tomioka-San..."

Shinobu had an annoyed smile as her and Tomioka gave each other an annoyed look.

Sanemi huffed angrily before apologizing to Kocho.

SS: "Of course.. Sorry for what I said, Kocho..."

Shinobu smiled at him before facing Kanao again.

Sanemi has treated Shinobu kindly since the death of Kanae, he's the only one who knew how Shinobu really felt but he decided to respect her secret, so he never told anybody.. Shinobu also didn't seem to know that Sanemi knew about her fake smile.

KT: "The necklace had red and blue beads.. and it looked like it had something engraved into some beads.."

Giyuu was more than upset... But also happy. The goodluck charm he made Kyojuro was still with him even after becoming a demon..

MK: "A red and blue bead necklace?..."

The hashira quietly turned to face Kanroji now.

MK: "The day I went to see his body.. he was holding onto a charm with similar beads... It had two initials engraved into it.."

Mitsuri held her head as she tried remembering the details of what had happened.

Iguro looked at her and smiled.. ofcourse, nobody noticed his smile and the faint tint of blush he had thanks to the mask he always wore.

MK: "The Kakushi had told me that they tried taking it out his hands.. but he was holding onto it tightly and they eventually gave up on trying to take it..."

Kanroji spoke quickly, she was happy she remembered the details as it would've been embarrassing if she didn't..

GH: "What were the initials, Kanroji"

Gyomei spoke with a calm tone.. not looking at anybody. (for obvious reasons..)

MK: "Ah, It was G and K! It had a little heart next to it too!"

The hashira stayed quiet for a while.. eventually they all turned to face Tomioka...

SK: "The letter G huh..."

Shinobu snickered as Giyuu stared at the ground. His cheeks being a bright red color...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~🎀~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the not so fun chapter.. I will try to make the next chapter a bit more interesting? It might not be possible tho..😭😭