Visit

Shinobu looked around for anyone who's body was still warm, meanwhile, Kanao called for the kakushi to come and clean up the scene.

20 minutes passed and the Kakushi soon arrived, Shinobu was seated with two young women, one being conscious, the other being unconscious.

Kanao sat with the unconscious one as Shinobu tried calming down the conscious lady.

Eventually, Shinobu got a name from her. The conscious girl had black hair and light pink eyes, she had lost an eye from Akihiko's attack tho, but thankfully her sister pulled her away before Akihiko could kill her, resulting in her sister losing a leg.

The girl was named Izumi, her sister was named Midori. Shinobu worked on Midori's wounds once she finished helping Izumi.

Izumi was crying as she held onto her sister.

IZUMI: "This is all my fault! Me and Midori got into an argument before the attack! She had gotten back with her ex.. and I told her I wished the worst for her.. I told her I wished she died.. I don't know why I said that! I don't wish the worst for her..."

Kanao felt pity for Izumi so she quietly patted her back, still trying to find what to say.

KT: "Uhm.. it wasn't your fault, miss.."

Kanao regretted even patting the lady, Kanao was never the best at listening to people as she never knew what to say or how to help. Her words probably didn't help the girl, it instead embarrassed Kanao.

Kanao flinched as Shinobu placed a hand on her mouth, Shinobu kept her smile but Kanao could feel how much anger Shinobu was feeling towards Izumi.

SK: "You should know better than to speak such nonsense.. wishing death upon your sister just because she got back with her ex is incredibly rude and disgusting!"

Shinobu then Ignored Izumi's cries as the Kakushi dragged her away, taking her to the butterfly mansion. Then they took Midori once Shinobu bandaged her leg.

Kanao and Shinobu looked around once more, searching for any demon nearby. Shinobu lead the Kakushi as Kanao stayed behind them. Shinobu and Kanao were guarding both ends so that no Kakushi would get hurt.

Once they arrived at the mansion, Midori started waking up. Kanao was nearby as she was bringing in some flowers to her room.. Kanao stared at her as she noticed how similar they looked. Midori had purple eyes just like Kanao, and black medium length hair. Kanao ignored this and called over Shinobu.

WITH GIYUU

Giyuu went to visit Senjuro, he had been wanting to visit him since the news about Kyojuro's betrayal was released. Giyuu was disgusted with the people who thought Kyojuro betrayed the corps.

Upon arriving, Senjuro was seated on the porch, sobbing uncontrollably. Giyuu quickly rushed over and tried calming him down, like Kanao, he wasn't the best at helping people emotionally.

Senjuro eventually calmed down and held onto Giyuu. Giyuu carried him inside, ignoring the drunk Shinjuro that was passed out on the floor. Giyuu felt even worse, Shinjuro was not an easy person to pity, after all, he hit his children for the smallest inconvenience. But after Kyojuro's "betrayal" Shinjuro got worse..

(nobody even thought that possible but whatever..)

Giyuu went to Kyojuro's room and wrapped senjuro and himself in Kyojuro's cape. It still smelled like him.. this made Giyuu start sobbing, Senjuro was now trying to calm him down.

An hour passed and Giyuu's eyes shot open. He didn't realize he fell asleep crying. He looked around but failed to spot Senjuro. He immediately got up and rushed out only to see Senjuro sleeping as Iguro held him.

Giyuu seemed rather surprised to see this but Iguro groaned before speaking.

IO: "Me and Senjuro are pretty close.. I thought he needed someone he's close with to be with him for now.. due to the situation.."

Iguro looked at Senjuro with soft eyes.

GT: "How.. are you two close?.."

Giyuu looked at the ground. This was the first time he had spoken with Iguro without them arguing.

He thought maybe they could be friends.

IO: "I was raised with them while we were still kids.. Shinjuro took me in and raised me as his own kid.. I was there when Kyojuro and Senjuro started getting... Hurt.."

Iguro started remembering the cries of Kyojuro as he protected his brother from his father's punches. Iguro was never hurt as Shinjuro thought he suffered enough. Despite that, Kyojuro took the blame whenever Iguro did something bad, inorder for him to not get yelled at or hurt.

Iguro did his best to hide his emotions, so he looked at the window, hoping it would somehow help.

IO: "I won't share anymore, out of respect for Senjuro And Kyojuro tho."

Iguro then turned to Giyuu.

GT: "It's alright I under-"

Giyuu was then cut off as Iguro spoke up again.

IO: "Shut it.. Senjuro made you a bento.. it was one of Kyojuro's favorites.. its on the counter."

Iguro pointed at the bento before walking off the Senjuro's room.

GT: "Thanks.."

Giyuu mumbled. Maybe they can be friends later in the future...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~🎀~~~~~~~~~~~~~

GUESS WHO POSTED A NEW CHAPTER!!!

Pretty lame chapter, sorry for not uploading in a while.. I caught a fever nd broke my wrist😞💔