Izumi

There was a sudden blood curling scream in the butterfly mansion. Shinobu and Aoi ran to see a panicked Kanao trying to calm down Midori.

Kanao was quite nervous as Shinobu pushed her back, Aoi immediately started checking for any new or open injuries.

Midori kept screaming as she stared at her leg. Eventually she stopped and pointed at Kanao.

MIDORI: "YOU.. YOU'RE THE REASON THIS HAPPENED... I'LL KILL YOU! YOU'RE THAT BRATTY CHILD THAT CREATURE TALKED ABOUT HUH?!"

Midori pointed at Kanao, anger and rage filled her eyes.

AK: "Hey! Refrain from speaking to my sister like that! I will beat you the next time I hear you disrespect my sister!"

Aoi spoke with an angered tone. Shinobu remained quiet in order to not threaten the lady.

MIDORI: "NO... THE DEMON.. IT WAS ATTRACTED TO ME FOR SOME REASON.. HE KEPT SAYING I SHOULD KEEP MY MOUTH SHUT.. HE REFERRED TO ME AS KANAO... I WAS LIKE.. WHO THE FUCK IS KANAO?! AND THEN THIS BRAT ENTERS MY ROOM AND INTRODUCES HERSELF AS KANAO... I'LL KILL YOU! WHO THE HELL WILL WANNA MARRY A FREAK WITH NO LEG?!"

Aoi had enough and smacked the back of her head, which won her a quick smack on her hand by Shinobu.

Kanao quickly left the room as she covered her ears.

Kanao could still hear her screaming but decided to go check on Izumi.

Izumi was seated on her bed as she stared at the window.

Kanao gently knocked on the door before entering.

KT: "Miss Izumi?.."

Kanao entered the room and quickly took notice of the dark room.. the blinds were closed. It would've been pitch black if it weren't for the (overworked) candle on one of the nightstands.

IZUMI: "Hello, dear"

Izumi's gentle voice quickly brought Kanao back from her thoughts.

KT: "How are you doing, ma'am?.."

Kanao walked over to her to check for any wounds.

IZUMI: "I'm doing much better! I had quite the nice night last night!"

Izumi gently pushed Kanao back before she started inspecting her.

Kanao quickly backed up nervously.

KT: "Oh uhm, that's great-"

Kanao was interrupted as Izumo quickly spoke up with a slightly louder voice.

IZUMI: "Hey uh... Do you mind fetching me some food?.. I'm a bit hungry.."

Izumi chuckled and patted her stomach to signal she was hungry.

KT: "Ofcourse!"

Kanao quickly left the room to fetch some food.

Once the door was shut, Izumi lifted up a small glass bottle of blood. She grinned as her appearance changed.

Unaware to everyone, Izumi got a little visit during the night.

Izumi quickly hif behind the door as Kanao returned.

KT: "Miss Izu-"

Izumi immediately attacked Kanao. Izumi grew in size as she quickly overpowered the unarmed slayer.

Kanao started screaming until Izumi covered her mouth. She slowly opened the little glass bottle of blood.

IZUMI: "I was planning on using this for my dear sister Midori.. but whatever. I'm sure Master will be please to have a strong slayer join the demons!"

Kanao's eyes widened in fear as she started trying to get out of the demons grasp.

The door swung open as Tanjiro seemed scared.

TK: "KANAO!"

He immediately rushed over with his katana

TK: "Get off her!"

Tanjiro sliced off the demons arms as he grabbed Kanao and pushed her away.

IZUMI: "Tsk.. how annoying.."

Izumi stared at her arms as they started regenerating.

TK: "Kanao.. are you alright?!"

Tanjiro unknowingly payed no attention to the demon.

Kanao seemed relieved to see Tanjiro. She quickly nodded before speaking.

KT: "Y-yeah.. i'm fine-"

Kanao then quickly noticed that Izumi had left.. she quickly pointed at the open door.

TK: "Where'd she go?!"

Before anything else could happen, there was another scream.. It sounded like a Mix of Aoi and Midori's scream...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~🎀~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi! Quick apology:

I'm really sorry that I'm not writing about Rengiyuu a lot in this RENGIYUU story.. i just randomly write silly stuff I come up with 😭😭