Midori

Tanjiro and Kanao rush to the room where Shinobu, Aoi, and Midori were in.

Shinobu was being held by some weird vines that were quite strong. Izumi was healing from the poison Shinobu injected into her. The vines Izumi made were created out of fear of dying to Shinobu's poison.

Tanjiro quickly stood in front of Midori and Aoi as Kanao ran to get help.

IZUMI: "How annoying.. I can't regenerate my arms and face..."

TK: "LET LADY KOCHO GO!"

Tanjiro was worried about the three girls, thanks to that, he hadn't realized the windows were closed.

Aoi seemed terrified as she held onto Midori.

Izumi eventually regenerated and was able to get Aoi, making her a prisoner to her vines. Izumi grinned at the anger in Tanjiros eyes.

IZUMI: "Hey I've heard of you! Two men came to visit me last night... I'll be granted a favor by my lord if I kill you! Damnit! How wonderful!~ I'll be able to take back my dear sister once I rip you apart.. limb by limb!~"

Midori seemed terrified as she cried beside Aoi. Midori was in a lot of pain but still wished to try and help.

Aoi had created a nice bond with the girl once she apologized for screaming at Kanao.

Midori unfortunately couldn't do much as the vines burned bare skin.

Tanjiro seemed upset once he saw Midori staring at her burnt hands. Aoi cried as she tried getting Midori to stop.

Izumi released a not so strong toxin from Shinobu's vines, causing her to lose consciousness for a while.

TK: "You will not take Midori! I won't let you!!"

IZUMI: "uhh.. and how strong are you? You seem weak.. and why are you so fucking hideous. Honestly, I pity you. I bet you cry yourself to sleep.. I'd do that if I looked like you.."

Izumi talked with a monotone voice.. she offended him in a very interesting way!..

Tanjiro took a few seconds to recover from her words. Before he could reply, Izumi was kicked to a wall. Nezuko seemed mad as Kanao stood behind her.

KT: "The Hashira were all dispatched to different missions.. Shinobu was the only Hashira that wasn't sent on a mission.. and I can't move my shoulder.."

Kanao was holding onto her Shoulder, Izumi pressed down on her shoulder quite harshly when she tackled Kanao.

Tanjiro sighed with relief as he saw Nezuko.

Nezuko quickly went for another attack but Tanjiro grabbed her.

TK: "No Nezuko, it's still daytime.. if this fight gets intense.. then we'll end up breaking a window or so.."

Tanjiro was cut off by a childish scream/squeal (?). Izumi then stood up as she regenerated her waist.

IZUMI: "DAMMIT.. WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?! YOU FREAK! HOW DARE YOU EVEN TOUCH ME?!"

Tanjiro seemed angry at Izumi.. since she called Nezuko a freak.

He ran forward to attack but was immediately pulled back by Midori and Kanao as the wall was burnt down.

The three seemed shocked, Nezuko seemed worried, and Izumi seemed.. crazier..

IZUMI: "LORD AKIHIKO! YOU'VE COME TO SAVE ME RIGHT?!"

Akihiko stepped in, he seemed disgusted by Izumi and the way she behaved.

Tanjiro's eyes filled with tears as he stared at the demon in front of him.

Akihiko didn't speak to either of em. But Tanjiro seemed worried once he noticed the Kanji in Akihikos eyes. They had just defeated the former upper moon six.. but now he got replaced.. by Kyojuro.

TK: "Rengoku San?.."

AKIHIKO: "Shut the hell up. I only came to get Izumi.. and the bitch who thought it would be a good idea to speak about me to the hashira.."

Izumi had a crazed obsessive look as she watched Kyojuro walk over to Kanao.

Tanjiro stood in front of Kanao as she withdrew her Katana. The demon threw Tanjiro to the side easily. Nezuko ran over to help Kanao but was quickly hit by Akihiko's flames. Midori screamed as Nezuko also screamed in pain. Ofcourse she would be able to heal the burns, but she still feels the pain of the flames burning her.

Kanao raised her katana, but it was quickly snapped in half by Akihiko. He knocked Kanao out and picked her up, placing her on his shoulder. He then walked to Izumi and grabbed a fist of her hair before lifting her up.

AKIHIKO: "Don't ever look at me again, you pig."

IZUMI: "Ofcourse lord Akihiko!!~"

Akihiko groaned as he was teleported away to the infinity castle with Kanao.

Izumi ran over to Midori before shoving the blood into her mouth.

IZUMI: "i have high hopes for you, sister! Don't let me down or I'll rip your eyes out!~"

Izumi giggled as she also disappeared. It was cloudy outside.. it's been cloudy. That's why Akihiko was able to walk during the day.

The vines disappeared as Aoi fell onto the floor unconscious. The fear was too much for her. Shinobu was still unconscious aswell. Tanjiro slowly got up as he tried catching his breath.

Nezuko tried calming Midori down as she healed her own burns. Midori was trying to stay awake, she was terrified for what was about to happen. Nezuko quickly grabbed a small towel and wrapped it around Midori's mouth, to mimic her muzzle.

Midori eventually closed her eyes. It didn't take long for her to wake up tho..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~🎀~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I forgot to post this chapter..

ANYWHO.. i will be discontinuing my other story..

As a shitty Minecraft YouTuber apology, I will start a one shot book. I've been thinking for a while, and honestly I can't come up w anything for my other book. I'm really sorry to the people who were reading my other book</3