☆Ch1

The first rays of the morning sun infiltrated Sonic's shack through a curtain-less window, kissing directly the hedgehog's face they made him groan in displeasure and of course wake up. As the azure hedgehog opened his eyes, he glanced at the clock on the wall across from his bed and let out a long whine, for it was only around 6AM.

'I should have listened to Amy,' he thought while rubbing his eyes and trying to awaken himself properly. Sitting up he stretched his arms and released a long yawn before standing up and walking slowly like a zombie he headed to his bathroom to fix his quills and mainly the scarf around his neck, which he never took off for some reason.

Multiple times, Amy told him to get some curtains for his windows, but he was stubborn, saying, that he does not need such a thing and that he is just fine as he is. And now he paid the price for it, obviously, when he truly didn't plan to get up this early. Once he was done in the bathroom business, he moved back to the main room of his shack, which worked as both a living room and kitchen at the same time. Taking his communicator from the nightstand located next to his rather unusual choice of bed - hammock - he attached it to his left wrist and sighing he put his shoes on before rushing outside for his usual morning run.

Due to his slight tiredness still having a rule over him he was a little slower than usual, but he just kept pushing through it and didn't pay any bigger attention to it. Except for the unexpected way of waking up this early, he also quickly found out, that this morning was different in general.

His morning routine consisted of him meeting up with Knuckles by the beach - sometimes even joining him in the workout sessions - and walking with him towards the center of the Hedgehog Village, where he would meet up with the rest of the gang and have a terrible breakfast with them at Meh Burger.

However, he did not expect to meet Sticks this morning, especially so early.
"Sticks? Whoa, whoa, wait!" he skidded to a halt immediately after he saw her coming to him in too high velocity and even after he stopped, she still kept running towards him while screaming some nonsense blabberings, per usual. She tackled Sonic to the ground and gripping his shoulders she shook him almost violently while still yelling something like "HE'S HERE, YOU WON'T BELIEVE IT, HE CAME TO ABDUCT US ALL WITH HIS ALIEN MINIONS, DO SOMETHING, SONIC!"

Sonic first pushed Sticks off of him and dusting himself off he carefully stood up before frowning at the badger.
"Sticks, calm down at least for a second! Now, I hope you got a good explanation for this attack!" he spoke in stern tone while crossing his bandaged arms and tapping the ground with the tip of his foot.

The crazy badger got up as well, shaking the dust off of her like a wild animal she took a deep breath and tried to explain herself as calmly as possible.
"I walked out of my shack to get some fruits from my garden, when I saw Shadow show up in the village and sneak around as if he was trying to find something or rather SOMEONE! HE IS THERE TO KIDNAP US ALL AND-"
"Whoa, hold it, Sticks! What? Shadow?" Sonic stopped her rambling before she could scream the nonsense paranoid stuff again.
"Yes! DO SOMETHING, STOP HIM! I DON'T WANT TO HAVE SOME ALIEN EGGS-"

"Alright, alright! Geez, just calm down! I'll take care of it," Sonic lifted his hands up and shook them while cutting her off once again, then speeded off towards the Hedgehog Village to see, what was this havoc all about.

When he arrived to the village, he could see it calm and quiet all around, since many villagers were still sleeping in their homes and only a few were outside to take a nice morning walk on the sunrays or sit in a nearby park and just relax there while taking in the fresh air. Sonic raised a brow in confusion, already thinking, that Sticks was just having some crazy imaginations, until he heard a familiar mobian clearing their throat behind him. Turning around he widened his eyes and looked at the mobian up and down, feeling his heart skip a beat.