Chapter 15: Beast's Castle!

{AN: I AM SOOOOOO SORRY! I'm sorry that's it's take five years to give you guys more of this! Life has been literal HELL! I'll be giving you at least 3-4 more chapters written then I'll write to finish this!}

The group walks into a castle and Ruby follows behind Sora, Donald and Goofy. Ruby looks around with Sora and the others. Her mouth drops open in shock at how big the place was.

"Hey, what is this place?" Sora asks.

"It's huge!" Donald says.

"And sorta gloomy, don't ya think?" Goofy asks.

"I wonder who lives here." Sora says.

"This castle reminds me of one in a fairy tale I had to read for school." Ruby explains.

"Really?" Sora asks and Ruby nods and there's a loud roaring sound. Ruby gasps and hides behind Sora.

"Was there a loud roaring sound in your book?" Sora asks.

"No." Ruby says.

"Hey, does anybody else recognize that?" Goofy asks.

"Sounded like a roar from an angry creature." Ruby says. Sora thinks about it while the roar is heard once more.

"Hey! That's the Beast!" Sora says.

"Yeah!" Donald says.

"Wait, wait, wait... You know that roaring sound?" Ruby asks.

"Yep, it should be safe for you to come along since we know the Beast." Sora says.

"Maybe we should check up on him." Goofy says.

"If... you're sure." Ruby says.

"Trust me, you'll like the Beast." Sora says as he grins. Ruby looks at Sora and she finds herself smiling. Sora was being protective of her because Roxas was asking him to without Sora realizing it. Ruby watches a Heartless go by and Ruby grabs the sleeve on Sora's shirt.

"Um, I think I just saw a Heartless." Ruby says.

"Yeah, I saw it too." Sora says.

"Come on!" Donald says and the group rushes after it.

"Breath... should I take a deep?" Ruby is shown sitting alone on the clocktower as she stares out at the sunset. "Faith... should I take the leap?" Roxas is shown in his organization thirteen cloak with the hood up. "Taste... what a bittersweet!" The two are shown walking the opposite direction of one another before they are shown looking at one another from over their shoulders. "All my, all my life!" Axel is shown walking over to Roxas and putting his arm around his neck and pulls him away. "Let me face!" Ruby is shown looking away as she stood alone. "Let me face!" Light flashes and Ruby is shown running from Nobodies that suddenly attack. "Let me face my fears!" Roxas is shown looking down sadly as he was forced to follow orders. "Let me face! Let me face! Let me face my fears!" Light flashes and Ruby is shown laughing as she sits next to Roxas as the two talk. "Won't be long!" Light flashes and Ruby is shown standing with shock on her face as Roxas is shown standing in front of her. "Won't be long!" Light flashes and Ruby is shown crying as she stood alone. "I'm almost here!" Light flashes as Sora and Roxas are shown on separate screens before Roxas is shown fading away and Sora is shown alone. "Watch me cry all my tears!" Ruby is staring at the sky as it looked like doves fly around her. "Let me face!" Light flashes as Ruby is shown floating back as she reached up. "Let me face!" Roxas, Ruby, Xion and Axel are shown laughing together as Ruby and Roxas sat beside one another. "Let me face my fears!" Music continues to play as Ruby and Roxas are shown reuniting before Ruby is shown sitting alone as she stares at out the sky and the title is shown above her.