Chapter 30: When You Give Your Entire Being In An Attack!

"Breath... should I take a deep?" Ruby is shown sitting alone on the clock tower as she stares out at the sunset. "Faith... should I take the leap?" Roxas is shown in his organization thirteen cloaks with the hood up. "Taste... what a bittersweet!" The two are shown walking the opposite direction of one another before they are shown looking at one another from over their shoulders. "All my, all my life!" Axel is shown walking over to Roxas and putting his arm around his neck and pulling him away. "Let me face!" Ruby is shown looking away as she stands alone. "Let me face!" Light flashes and Ruby is shown running from Nobodies that suddenly attack. "Let me face my fears!" Roxas is shown looking down sadly as he was forced to follow orders. "Let me face! Let me face! Let me face my fears!" Light flashes and Ruby is shown laughing as she sits next to Roxas as the two talk. "Won't be long!" Light flashes and Ruby is shown standing with shock on her face as Roxas is shown standing in front of her. "Won't be long!" Light flashes and Ruby is shown crying as she stands alone. "I'm almost here!" Light flashes as Sora and Roxas are shown on separate screens before Roxas is shown fading away and Sora is shown alone. "Watch me cry all my tears!" Ruby is staring at the sky as it looks like doves fly around her. "Let me face!" Light flashes as Ruby is shown floating back as she reaches up. "Let me face!" Roxas, Ruby, Xion and Axel are shown laughing together as Ruby and Roxas sit beside one another. "Let me face my fears!" Music continues to play as Ruby and Roxas are shown reuniting before Ruby is shown sitting alone as she stares out at the sky and the title is shown above her.

[A Few Weeks Later]

Ruby kept her eyes on the sky. Every world they went to, she was staring at the sky. They wrapped up everything in all the worlds. First they saved Beast and Belle from breaking up for good. Then they returned to Port Royal and helped out their pirate friends again. Afterwards, they went to the Coliseum to see how Hercules was doing with Meg. They stopped by Halloween Town and finished up what they needed to do there. Just after that, they headed back to Atlantica and helped Ariel get the Prince of her Dreams. After that they went to the Pride Lands and saw how good of a King that Simba was becoming. Finally, they returned to Hollow Bastion and Sora, Donald and Goofy headed into the computer to finish helping Tron with his fight against the MCP. Tron became the computer and he discovered he was ticklish which resulted in Sora tickling him some more. Tron transformed Hollow Bastion into what it used to be, the Radiant Garden. Ruby gained some memories of someone who used to live in Radiant Garden before he became a Nobody, Axel. It was a memory that she needed to help bring Axel to their side.

[Twilight Town]

"Hey, I think we're almost there." Goofy explains.

"We're in Twilight Town, Goofy." Ruby states and giggles.

"We're here for the pictures, right?" Goofy asks.

"Oh yeah, the pictures of me and Roxas with the group." Ruby explains. Ruby led the group to the mansion and Ruby gasps as she spots her friends laying on the ground in front of the mansion gates.

"Hayner! Pence! Olette!" Ruby exclaims.

"Hey, are you alright?" Sora asks running over to them with Ruby.

"Ruby..." Olette states.

"We came here looking for Kairi... Then those white things attacked us..." Hayner explains.

"You gotta be careful." Donald warns.

"Yeah, you guys didn't have to go and do that." Sora says.

"Of course, we did! Kairi's our friend, too, ya know." Hayner yells out.

"You're right. But she wouldn't want you three to do anything reckless." Ruby explains.

"I never thought of it like that before." Sora adds.