Chapter 16: Saving Beast!

"Breath... should I take a deep?" Ruby is shown sitting alone on the clock tower as she stares out at the sunset. "Faith... should I take the leap?" Roxas is shown in his organization thirteen cloak with the hood up. "Taste... what a bittersweet!" The two are shown walking the opposite direction of one another before they are shown looking at one another from over their shoulders. "All my, all my life!" Axel is shown walking over to Roxas and putting his arm around his neck and pulls him away. "Let me face!" Ruby is shown looking away as she stood alone. "Let me face!" Light flashes and Ruby is shown running from Nobodies that suddenly attack. "Let me face my fears!" Roxas is shown looking down sadly as he was forced to follow orders. "Let me face! Let me face! Let me face my fears!" Light flashes and Ruby is shown laughing as she sits next to Roxas as the two talk. "Won't be long!" Light flashes and Ruby is shown standing with shock on her face as Roxas is shown standing in front of her. "Won't be long!" Light flashes and Ruby is shown crying as she stood alone. "I'm almost here!" Light flashes as Sora and Roxas are shown on separate screens before Roxas is shown fading away and Sora is shown alone. "Watch me cry all my tears!" Ruby is staring at the sky as it looked like doves fly around her. "Let me face!" Light flashes as Ruby is shown floating back as she reached up. "Let me face!" Roxas, Ruby, Xion and Axel are shown laughing together as Ruby and Roxas sat beside one another. "Let me face my fears!" Music continues to play as Ruby and Roxas are shown reuniting before Ruby is shown sitting alone as she stares at out the sky and the title is shown above her.

The clock clears his throat and the group continues to explain. The story was that although the old woman begged him to let her stay the night, the selfish prince turned her away. Little did he know that the old woman was really a witch. She magically transformed the prince into a beast, his servants also victims of her spell. In order to help everyone return to the way they were, Beast must first come to his senses. Sora and the gang agree to help. Guided by the castle's servants, Sora, Ruby, Donald and Goofy head towards Beast's chambers. Ruby agreed that there was no time to lose. The four quickly take off towards Beast's Chambers.

"It's time you dealt with Belle. She's scheming to take everything you have. This castle, your precious rose. And then – your life. Trust no one. Feed your anger! Only anger will keep you strong." A voice says as they approach Beast's chambers. Ruby's eyes widen as though she didn't recognize the voice, she could tell there was darkness coming from it.

"I've had enough of strength. There's only one thing I want—" Beast replies.

"What? To love, and be loved in return? Who could ever love a beast?" The mysterious man asks and Beast roars.

"HEY!" Ruby yells as she stood with the clock and candlestick.

"See? She has accomplices." The man says before he puts a barrier around the room and escapes.

"Hey, Prince." Sora says and Ruby's eyes widen when Beast roars.

"Oh, dear! Master!" The clock says. The beast attacks and Ruby gasps when she's suddenly away from the attack. She feels arms around her and she looks over to see that Sora had a hold of her.

"You need to find a place to hide!" Sora says.

"Right!" Ruby says and she heads over and ducks behind some furniture with the clock. She peeks out with him. Sora, Donald and Goofy fight the Beast. After about ten minutes, they manage to bring Beast to his senses and Ruby and the clock walk over.

"Master..." The clock says.

"Cogsworth... what happened?" Beast asks.

"Well, Master... ah, you see... that is... How shall I say... ah, actually... mmm..." Cogsworth says.