Chapter 29: Under The Sea and Saving China - Again!

"Breath... should I take a deep?" Ruby is shown sitting alone on the clock tower as she stares out at the sunset. "Faith... should I take the leap?" Roxas is shown in his organization thirteen cloaks with the hood up. "Taste... what a bittersweet!" The two are shown walking the opposite direction of one another before they are shown looking at one another from over their shoulders. "All my, all my life!" Axel is shown walking over to Roxas and putting his arm around his neck and pulling him away. "Let me face!" Ruby is shown looking away as she stands alone. "Let me face!" Light flashes and Ruby is shown running from Nobodies that suddenly attack. "Let me face my fears!" Roxas is shown looking down sadly as he was forced to follow orders. "Let me face! Let me face! Let me face my fears!" Light flashes and Ruby is shown laughing as she sits next to Roxas as the two talk. "Won't be long!" Light flashes and Ruby is shown standing with shock on her face as Roxas is shown standing in front of her. "Won't be long!" Light flashes and Ruby is shown crying as she stands alone. "I'm almost here!" Light flashes as Sora and Roxas are shown on separate screens before Roxas is shown fading away and Sora is shown alone. "Watch me cry all my tears!" Ruby is staring at the sky as it looks like doves fly around her. "Let me face!" Light flashes as Ruby is shown floating back as she reaches up. "Let me face!" Roxas, Ruby, Xion and Axel are shown laughing together as Ruby and Roxas sit beside one another. "Let me face my fears!" Music continues to play as Ruby and Roxas are shown reuniting before Ruby is shown sitting alone as she stares out at the sky and the title is shown above her.

[Present]

"A photo and some ice cream? Hmm. Wonder if they're some sorta clue. And who would've left 'em for us, anyway?" Goofy asks.

"Riku?" Sora asks.

"Ya think?" Goofy asks.

"Just this feeling I got." Sora replies.

"Look! We're almost there!" Donald exclaims.

"Hey, what if the Heartless are back again? I can't use the keyblade - that would only help the Organization." Sora states.

"But Sora, I think ya have to use it. If we don't fight 'em, the Heartless will keep on hurtin' folks." Goofy explains.

[Atlantica]

They head to Atlantica where they still get ready for the concert. They start singing Under the Sea. Ruby, Sora, Donald and Goofy sing and dance with Sebastian and Ariel just dances.

"The seaweed is always greener in somebody else's lake." Sora sings out.

"You dream about going up there. But that is a big mistake!" Sebastian sings.

"Just look at the world around you! Right here on the ocean floor!" Ruby sings out as she swims around rotating.

"Such wonderful things surround you! What more is you looking for?" Sebastian sings, "Under the sea!"

"Under the sea!" Ruby sings out as she swims with Sora, Flounder, Donald and Goofy.

"Darling it's better down where it's wetter. Take it from me!" Sora exclaims as he does a flip and poses.

"Up on the shore they walk all day! Out in the sun they slave away... While we devoting full time to floating... Under the Sea!" Sebastian sings, "Under the sea!"

"Under the sea!" Ruby sings.

"Under the Sea!" Sebastian sings.

"Under the Sea!" Ruby sings along.

"Since life is sweet here, we got the beat here, naturally!" Sebastian sings.

"Even the sturgeon and the ray, they get the urge and start to play!" Sora and Ruby sings.