Chapter 37: Meeting Little Chef and the Old Mansion Computer!

"Breath... should I take a deep?" Ruby is shown sitting alone on the clock tower as she stares out at the sunset. "Faith... should I take the leap?" Roxas is shown in his organization thirteen cloaks with the hood up. "Taste... what a bittersweet!" The two are shown walking the opposite direction of one another before they are shown looking at one another from over their shoulders. "All my, all my life!" Axel is shown walking over to Roxas and putting his arm around his neck and pulling him away. "Let me face!" Ruby is shown looking away as she stands alone. "Let me face!" Light flashes and Ruby is shown running from Nobodies that suddenly attack. "Let me face my fears!" Roxas is shown looking down sadly as he was forced to follow orders. "Let me face! Let me face! Let me face my fears!" Light flashes and Ruby is shown laughing as she sits next to Roxas as the two talk. "Won't be long!" Light flashes and Ruby is shown standing with shock on her face as Roxas is shown standing in front of her. "Won't be long!" Light flashes and Ruby is shown crying as she stands alone. "I'm almost here!" Light flashes as Sora and Roxas are shown on separate screens before Roxas is shown fading away and Sora is shown alone. "Watch me cry all my tears!" Ruby is staring at the sky as it looks like doves fly around her. "Let me face!" Light flashes as Ruby is shown floating back as she reaches up. "Let me face!" Roxas, Ruby, Xion and Axel are shown laughing together as Ruby and Roxas sit beside one another. "Let me face my fears!" Music continues to play as Ruby and Roxas are shown reuniting before Ruby is shown sitting alone as she stares out at the sky and the title is shown above her.

"Before I became friends with you all, Roxas was the kid I'd be up on top of the clock tower with." Ruby explains.

"You're boyfriend!" Pence exclaims and Ruby's cheeks flush red and she freaks out with Sora.

"W-We're not dating yet!" Ruby exclaims.

"Actually, he mighta been friends with another version of ya." Goofy explains. Goofy and Ruby pull out the pictures and show them.

"These photographs..." Olette explains.

"Yeah, we've got the same ones." Pence states. They show it to the group.

"Oh yeah! The other Twilight Town!" Hayner exclaims.

"It's like one of those 'spot the differences' puzzles... except really easy." Pence explains.

"Roxas is missing." Ruby explains.

"I guess in that town we're friends with this 'Roxas' person." Pence states.

"Sora, let us help you track Roxas down." Hayner pleads.

"Really?" Sora asks.

"Sure, he seems like a pretty cool guy." Hayner assures him.

"Yeah. He is." Sora replies.

"He's the best." Ruby replies.

"You love him." Olette points out.

"I do." Ruby says as she touches her hand to her chest.

"Let's start by having a look around town. If alternate-us knew Roxas, then maybe alternate-other folks did too." Pence suggests.

"Mhm. Sora, you four should go to the place in the photo. It's the old mansion." Olette suggests, "The three of us will cover places in town."

"Right." Sora replies, "Thanks. Oh yeah! I got this phone thingy that takes pictures. Want to snap a photo while we're all here?" Sora holds out the Gummiphone.

"Sure." Hayner replies.

"That's a great idea." Pence states. Everyone stands together and it occurs to them that no one is to take it. Donald complains about taking the picture when he draws the short straw. Donald gives the camera to Goofy. Ruby sat in the middle hugging Donald while the others stood on each side of her. After the picture is done, the group looks at it.