Chapter 11: Finding Xion!

"Breath... should I take a deep?" Ruby is shown sitting alone on the clock tower as she stares out at the sunset. "Faith... should I take the leap?" Roxas is shown in his organization thirteen cloak with the hood up. "Taste... what a bittersweet!" The two are shown walking the opposite direction of one another before they are shown looking at one another from over their shoulders. "All my, all my life!" Axel is shown walking over to Roxas and putting his arm around his neck and pulls him away. "Let me face!" Ruby is shown looking away as she stood alone. "Let me face!" Light flashes and Ruby is shown running from Nobodies that suddenly attack. "Let me face my fears!" Roxas is shown looking down sadly as he was forced to follow orders. "Let me face! Let me face! Let me face my fears!" Light flashes and Ruby is shown laughing as she sits next to Roxas as the two talk. "Won't be long!" Light flashes and Ruby is shown standing with shock on her face as Roxas is shown standing in front of her. "Won't be long!" Light flashes and Ruby is shown crying as she stood alone. "I'm almost here!" Light flashes as Sora and Roxas are shown on separate screens before Roxas is shown fading away and Sora is shown alone. "Watch me cry all my tears!" Ruby is staring at the sky as it looked like doves fly around her. "Let me face!" Light flashes as Ruby is shown floating back as she reached up. "Let me face!" Roxas, Ruby, Xion and Axel are shown laughing together as Ruby and Roxas sat beside one another. "Let me face my fears!" Music continues to play as Ruby and Roxas are shown reuniting before Ruby is shown sitting alone as she stares at out the sky and the title is shown above her.

It'd been eighteen days and there had been no trace of Xion anywhere. Ruby went to the clocktower and waited patiently for anything from the guys. She sighs as she lays back looking at the sky. She hears the two guys talking as they walk towards her.

"It's no use." Roxas says.

"You sure you're not forgetting some place?" Axel asks.

"I've been everywhere I know how to get to." Roxas says and Ruby sits up as Axel comes around the corner first.

"Alright..." Axel says.

"The only place I haven't been to is Castle Oblivion." Roxas says and Axel gasps, "It was just the other day that Xion was asking you what the place was like. And the day before she disappeared, you said she was put on an important mission. Remember?"

"Yeah..." Axel says, "But there's nothing there anymore."

"Well, Xion might be there." Roxas says and Axel gets quiet.

"Hey, you're rather quiet. What do you know?" Ruby asks.

"Apparently... Xion comes from Castle Oblivion." Axel says.

"What?" Roxas and Ruby ask in unison.

"That's probably why she was asking about the place." Axel says.

"I had no idea..." Roxas says.

"Me neither." Axel says, "I only found out a little while ago."

"Castle Oblivion... Xion..." Roxas says.

"Axel, you know how to go there right? Why don't you take Roxas?" Ruby asks.

"I can, but I might get into trouble." Axel says.

"But what if Xion is there?" Ruby asks, "Shouldn't you try? It's for a friend." Axel looks at Ruby and he sighs and nods.

"Alright fine." Axel says, "We'll go after work tomorrow."

"Thanks, Axel." Roxas says.