Chapter 2: Ruby's First Friends and the New Girl?

"Breath... should I take a deep?" Ruby is shown sitting alone on the clock tower as she stares out at the sunset. "Faith... should I take the leap?" Roxas is shown in his organization thirteen cloak with the hood up. "Taste... what a bittersweet!" The two are shown walking the opposite direction of one another before they are shown looking at one another from over their shoulders. "All my, all my life!" Axel is shown walking over to Roxas and putting his arm around his neck and pulls him away. "Let me face!" Ruby is shown looking away as she stood alone. "Let me face!" Light flashes and Ruby is shown running from Nobodies that suddenly attack. "Let me face my fears!" Roxas is shown looking down sadly as he was forced to follow orders. "Let me face! Let me face! Let me face my fears!" Light flashes and Ruby is shown laughing as she sits next to Roxas as the two talk. "Won't be long!" Light flashes and Ruby is shown standing with shock on her face as Roxas is shown standing in front of her. "Won't be long!" Light flashes and Ruby is shown crying as she stood alone. "I'm almost here!" Light flashes as Sora and Roxas are shown on separate screens before Roxas is shown fading away and Sora is shown alone. "Watch me cry all my tears!" Ruby is staring at the sky as it looked like doves fly around her. "Let me face!" Light flashes as Ruby is shown floating back as she reached up. "Let me face!" Roxas, Ruby, Xion and Axel are shown laughing together as Ruby and Roxas sat beside one another. "Let me face my fears!" Music continues to play as Ruby and Roxas are shown reuniting before Ruby is shown sitting alone as she stares at out the sky and the title is shown above her.

Today, Ruby had the day off from school, so she was doing errands. She stops when she finds Roxas and Axel talking. She walks over to them.

"Hey guys." Ruby says.

"I think you're the only one who notices us." Axel says.

"It's that dorky get up you wear." Ruby says and Axel sighs.

"It's not dorky it's our uniform for our job." Axel says.

"Okay. How are you today, Roxas?" Ruby asks and Roxas looks at her.

"I'm doing good." Roxas says and Ruby watches kids from her class run by. The three were being loud as they ran by. She knew who they were, but she didn't really talk or hang out with them. She felt closer to Roxas and Axel then anyone in town.

"Who were they?" Roxas asks.

"Some kids who live here." Ruby explains.

"Hmm... So does everybody act that way?" Roxas asks.

"Hmm? Like what?" Ruby asks.

"What do you mean?" Axel asks.

"Like running around chasing each other, making all that noise..." Roxas says.

"Unfortunately." Ruby says.

"Well, you don't." Roxas says.

"Yeah... I don't. Because I don't have any... friends." Ruby says.

"Oh." Roxas says.

"Let's get some ice cream."Axel asks, "Ruby, you can join us if you'd like."

"Why?" Roxas and Ruby say in unison.

"Why? Because we're friends..." Axel says and Ruby's eyes widen while Roxas thinks about the thought.

"Friends..." Roxas says.

"I've never had friends." Ruby says.

"Well, you've got two now." Axel says.