Chapter 12: Saying Goodbye!

"Breath... should I take a deep?" Ruby is shown sitting alone on the clock tower as she stares out at the sunset. "Faith... should I take the leap?" Roxas is shown in his organization thirteen cloak with the hood up. "Taste... what a bittersweet!" The two are shown walking the opposite direction of one another before they are shown looking at one another from over their shoulders. "All my, all my life!" Axel is shown walking over to Roxas and putting his arm around his neck and pulls him away. "Let me face!" Ruby is shown looking away as she stood alone. "Let me face!" Light flashes and Ruby is shown running from Nobodies that suddenly attack. "Let me face my fears!" Roxas is shown looking down sadly as he was forced to follow orders. "Let me face! Let me face! Let me face my fears!" Light flashes and Ruby is shown laughing as she sits next to Roxas as the two talk. "Won't be long!" Light flashes and Ruby is shown standing with shock on her face as Roxas is shown standing in front of her. "Won't be long!" Light flashes and Ruby is shown crying as she stood alone. "I'm almost here!" Light flashes as Sora and Roxas are shown on separate screens before Roxas is shown fading away and Sora is shown alone. "Watch me cry all my tears!" Ruby is staring at the sky as it looked like doves fly around her. "Let me face!" Light flashes as Ruby is shown floating back as she reached up. "Let me face!" Roxas, Ruby, Xion and Axel are shown laughing together as Ruby and Roxas sat beside one another. "Let me face my fears!" Music continues to play as Ruby and Roxas are shown reuniting before Ruby is shown sitting alone as she stares at out the sky and the title is shown above her.

Ruby waited patiently for her friends to show up. She was sitting at the ice cream place. She writes in her journal and she looks over when she spots a black coat arriving through a portal.

"Was that Xion?" Ruby asks. She heads after the person and finds the person in the forest. The person pulls down his hood to reveal a man and Ruby blinks confused. She watches a little strange cloaked figure walking up to the man. The little strange cloaked figure jumps back and summons a Keyblade.

'A Keyblade!' Ruby's thoughts say. The man pulls on a bandana and he transforms into a kid a little older than Ruby. Ruby's eyes widen in shock.

'What in the world?' Ruby's thoughts asks.

"Riku!" The little strange cloaked figure says.

'That's the Riku who Roxas woke up saying the name of?' Ruby's thoughts ask.

"Your majesty." Riku replies.

"Gosh, have I been worried about you! Where've you been all this time?" The little strange cloaked figure says.

"I've been... searching for a way to conquer the darkness within me." Riku says, "While we wait for Sora to awaken."

'Sora?' Ruby's thoughts ask.

"The way you looked—" The little strange cloaked figure says.

"You don't have to worry about me." Riku replies, "I'm getting the hang of keeping the darkness under control."

"And Sora... did something go wrong with fixing all his memories?" The little cloaked figure replies.

"There's a reason the Organization's been quiet since our battle at Castle Oblivion." Riku says, "And I know it's not because a depletion in members made them weak."

'Organization? Castle Oblivion?' Ruby's thoughts ask.

"Taking Sora's memory apart piece by piece was only the first step in what they were trying to do at Castle Oblivion. And I think they needed more time to fix his memory." Riku says.