Chapter 32: Let's Be Friends, Naminé!

{Whenever Roxas is in ghost form or Ruby is thinking of him, his song 'Memories of a Nobody' is playing. I love the song by Lizz Robinett so here it is for you guys! This has been the underlying theme of Roxas's cute little romance with Ruby. ^_^ Also: Couples in my mind that I saw throughout the KH series that I am applying towards this story: Kairi and Sora, Riku and Naminé, Roxas and Ruby. Lots of people say Axel loved Xion but I don't believe that. He saw her like a little sister. Then he developed a crush on Kairi. I mean Kairi is Kairi. Who doesn't have a crush on her (romantic or not). I will not be applying a Axel x Xion to this story. More like Axel also loves Ruby but knows that Roxas and Ruby are meant to be together so he'll be alone. (Sorry Axel I love you still) So instead, they love each other like brother and sister. That being said - The Next Chapters Will Be the LEA Scenes of Re-Coded and Kingdom Hearts 3! Gearing up for Roxas's Official return! I can't wait!}

They headed around the outer part of the castle, nearly outside and they see a laser point towards Kingdom Hearts. Ruby looks up with the others. Ruby stood by Sora as she was always right beside Sora and Roxas.

"What's that?" Sora asks.

"It's the KING and DIZ, I mean, Ansem the Wise." Riku confirms, "They must be higher up. We better hurry." They take off and Ruby gasps when they are attacked by an Organization member.

"Luxord!" Ruby exclaims. Their friends are caught in cards.

"You know this one?!" Sora asks.

"Roxas told me about all the members! Some of them I remember, some of them I don't." Ruby explains. Sora and Ruby fight off Luxord. Towards the end of the battle, Luxord tries to defend himself with cards and Sora slices through the wall of cards and deals the final blow to Luxord.

"How could you, Roxas?" Luxord asks.

"We need to get your boyfriend out of me. I'm tired of being called Roxas." Sora replies.

"It's not easy for me either." Ruby exclaims with a blush and then realizes what Sora said, His own face turns bright red.

"SORA!" Ruby states and playfully hits his shoulder while the others appear.

"What did you do?" Riku asks.

"I called Roxas her boyfriend." Sora explains and laughs.

"Are you two okay?" Kairi asks.

"Yeah. Let's get going." Sora states. The group keeps going. Eventually they encounter Saïx.

"Only you could have made it this far in one piece, Roxas." Saïx states.

"I'm going to tell you Axel, GET IT MEMORIZED! We're stronger than we look!" Ruby yells.

"He's Sora!" Donald exclaims. Saix initiates a battle and with his powers, he throws Ruby, Riku and Kairi out of the fight. The only reason is because Riku went to protect Kairi and Ruby was right beside Kairi as the girls were bringing up the rear. A barrier is placed up and Ruby beats on it.

"Sora, Donald, Goofy!" Ruby exclaims.

"They can handle it." Riku states. They watch the battle. It took Sora maybe thirty minutes to defeat Saïx. Ruby runs in when the barrier drops and she looks at Saïx. Saïx steps back in pain. Ruby runs over and stands next to Sora.

"Why... Kingdom Hearts... Where is my heart?" Saix asks, reaching for the sky. He fades away and Ruby looks at Sora.

"So... what happened with Roxas and the Organization?" Sora asks.

"Roxas left the Organization. He wanted a life with Ruby even if he didn't have a Heart." Riku explains, "I fought with him, trying to bring you back. I lost and when we met again, I made sure I was the stronger one."