Chapter 20: Disney Castle Is Under Attack!

"Breath... should I take a deep?" Ruby is shown sitting alone on the clock tower as she stares out at the sunset. "Faith... should I take the leap?" Roxas is shown in his organization thirteen cloaks with the hood up. "Taste... what a bittersweet!" The two are shown walking the opposite direction of one another before they are shown looking at one another from over their shoulders. "All my, all my life!" Axel is shown walking over to Roxas and putting his arm around his neck and pulling him away. "Let me face!" Ruby is shown looking away as she stands alone. "Let me face!" Light flashes and Ruby is shown running from Nobodies that suddenly attack. "Let me face my fears!" Roxas is shown looking down sadly as he was forced to follow orders. "Let me face! Let me face! Let me face my fears!" Light flashes and Ruby is shown laughing as she sits next to Roxas as the two talk. "Won't be long!" Light flashes and Ruby is shown standing with shock on her face as Roxas is shown standing in front of her. "Won't be long!" Light flashes and Ruby is shown crying as she stands alone. "I'm almost here!" Light flashes as Sora and Roxas are shown on separate screens before Roxas is shown fading away and Sora is shown alone. "Watch me cry all my tears!" Ruby is staring at the sky as it looks like doves fly around her. "Let me face!" Light flashes as Ruby is shown floating back as she reaches up. "Let me face!" Roxas, Ruby, Xion and Axel are shown laughing together as Ruby and Roxas sit beside one another. "Let me face my fears!" Music continues to play as Ruby and Roxas are shown reuniting before Ruby is shown sitting alone as she stares out at the sky and the title is shown above her.

The group arrives on a platform. Ruby looks around with Sora while Donald and Goofy were behind them also looking around. Ruby wondered where they were now.

"This is your castle...?" Sora asks, "Must be nice to be home, huh?"

"It's kinda dark and spooky too." Ruby whispers.

"Well?" Sora asks.

"Ya know, somethin' just don't feel quite right..." Goofy explains.

"Yeah." Donald replies.

"How so?" Ruby asks curiously. They hear the sound of panted voices and footsteps running quickly. Ruby looks up above them.

"Sora..." Ruby whispers as she steps behind him and points. The guys look over to see two small critters atop the stairs. They look over at them and slide down the small railing on the steps.

"You're back!" One exclaims.

"Move it! Let's go!" The other demands.

"Queen Minnie needs to see you!" The first exclaims.

"The castle's in danger! Hurry! To the library!" The second demands.

"I'm guessing you three know these little critters?" Ruby asks.

"Yep, Chip and Dale." Sora explains.

"Chip... and Dale..." Ruby whispers, "They're so cute..."

[A Few Minutes Later]

They head out of the garage area that they were in and into a garden. Ruby looks around with Sora, Donald and Goofy.

"Wow..." Ruby breathes out, "Now this is a castle."

"Welcome to Disney Castle, Ruby." Sora exclaims.

"Let's go!" Donald demands. They rush towards the library. Ruby gasps and screams when she's thrown by a Heartless.

"Ruby!" Sora exclaims and jumps in the way of the second attack. He fights off the Heartless.

"Are you alright?" Sora asks.

"Yeah, it just surprised me." Ruby explains.

"Stick close to me." Sora demands and grabs her wrist to pull her. Ruby looks at Sora. She could see Roxas in Sora again. She knew it was Roxas being protective. Ruby runs after Sora while Donald and Goofy follow. They fight off Heartless on their way to the library. Sora summons a friend to help and Ruby fires her arrows towards the Heartless trying to help as well. They eventually defeat the Heartless and get to the library. They rush inside and Donald and Goofy present themselves.