Chapter 41: Roxas's Return and the Adopted Siblings Reunite!

Sora gasps in shock. Roxas exits Sora's heart before a bright light appears from the sky and Roxas and Ruby land on the ground radiating in light. They land beside Xion and Ruby rotates and throws Xemnas off Xion. Their arrival threw up a cloud of dust.

"Hands off my friends!" Roxas yells out.

"Or else!" Ruby yells.

"It cannot be!" Xemnas yells out. The dust clears and Roxas puts the hood down. Ruby had transported herself just as the vessel had vanished.

"Roxas!" Axel exclaims.

"My turn." Roxas states.

"Roxas..." Xion breathes out.

"Xion, rest for a moment, leave this to Roxas and I." Ruby explains. Xion looks at Ruby.

"You... you remembered me." Xion says shocked.

"I'm the Princess of Friendship. I can't ever forget my friends." Ruby explains.

"This is impossible. Where did you get a vessel?" Xemnas asks. Ruby looks towards Xemnas with Roxas.

"Same as you!" Roxas fires back.

"I told you that I would be the one to get Roxas back!" Ruby exclaims, angrily.

"Same how...?" Xemnas asks.

"Most of the Organization's members – they traveled here from the past as hearts. And you had replicas ready and waiting. One for each of them." Roxas states.

"Who told you?" Xemnas asks.

"I owe my return to many. Some of them people you knew." Roxas fires back.

"Ansem the Wise... Zexion." Xemnas replies.

"And others too. Especially this beautiful keyblade wielder standing beside me." Roxas explains. Ruby looks at him and blushes before she smiles.

"It seems you're not as good at winning over people's hearts as you think." Ruby sneers at Xemnas.

"Ah, I see." Xemnas replies.

"There was one last thing I needed in order for me to be whole again. A connection." Roxas says, "Sora and Ruby helped me find my way back here... to my friends."

"Roxas!" Sora exclaims, happily.

"I don't need hearts. I will scatter them all to the winds!" Xemnas yells before he vanishes. Ruby whips around looking for Xemnas. She gasps and her face pales when Xemnas grabs Kairi.

"KAIRI!" Ruby yells out with Sora.

"Sora!" Kairi yells back.

"What difference does one little light make? You have others." Xemnas says, "Just as we have more darknesses to replenish our ranks." He escapes with Kairi and Sora growls angrily. Saix appears and attacks Sora.

"Axel, take time to recover." Ruby states.

"Let Roxas, Ruby, Sora and I handle this fight." Xion tells Axel.

"Yeah... When it comes to keyblades, you're the old hands." Axel explains. Xion rushes and joins the other two. Axel watches the group fight. Ruby covered both Roxas and Sora's back before she jumped and covered Xion's back. She was all over the battle. Ruby releases team moves with all three of them. She, Roxas and Sora finally finish Saix off.

"Isa!" Axel yells running over.

"Why... So sad?" Saix asks.

"You let them reduce you to this?!" Axel asks angrily.