Chapter 26: Not Ready To Say Goodbye Yet!

"Breath... should I take a deep?" Ruby is shown sitting alone on the clock tower as she stares out at the sunset. "Faith... should I take the leap?" Roxas is shown in his organization thirteen cloaks with the hood up. "Taste... what a bittersweet!" The two are shown walking the opposite direction of one another before they are shown looking at one another from over their shoulders. "All my, all my life!" Axel is shown walking over to Roxas and putting his arm around his neck and pulling him away. "Let me face!" Ruby is shown looking away as she stands alone. "Let me face!" Light flashes and Ruby is shown running from Nobodies that suddenly attack. "Let me face my fears!" Roxas is shown looking down sadly as he was forced to follow orders. "Let me face! Let me face! Let me face my fears!" Light flashes and Ruby is shown laughing as she sits next to Roxas as the two talk. "Won't be long!" Light flashes and Ruby is shown standing with shock on her face as Roxas is shown standing in front of her. "Won't be long!" Light flashes and Ruby is shown crying as she stands alone. "I'm almost here!" Light flashes as Sora and Roxas are shown on separate screens before Roxas is shown fading away and Sora is shown alone. "Watch me cry all my tears!" Ruby is staring at the sky as it looks like doves fly around her. "Let me face!" Light flashes as Ruby is shown floating back as she reaches up. "Let me face!" Roxas, Ruby, Xion and Axel are shown laughing together as Ruby and Roxas sit beside one another. "Let me face my fears!" Music continues to play as Ruby and Roxas are shown reuniting before Ruby is shown sitting alone as she stares out at the sky and the title is shown above her.

[Twilight Town]

Before Ruby knew it, she was home. She looks around. Nothing had changed except her. She watches as Vivi runs by screaming.

"Vivi?" Ruby asks curiously.

"H-Help! The sandlot! It's Seifer! Somebody please help us!" Vivi screams running by.

"Sounds like we've got trouble." Sora exclaims. They run in the direction Vivi came from. They find three of Ruby's friends getting attacked.

"Seifer, Fuu and Rai!" Ruby exclaims.

"Friends of yours?" Sora asks.

"More like school bullies." Ruby replies, "But they're sort of friends I suppose."

"Those Nobody Dusks are attacking them!" Sora exclaims. Ruby fires her arrow at a dusk and hits it, making it vanish. It reappears and Sora rushes over.

"We'll take it from here!" Sora exclaims. Ruby fires shots from where she was defending her friends. Ruby watches as Sora takes care of the nobodies.

"Impressive." A voice states and Ruby looks over towards the guy. She knew who he was. She steps over to Sora who moves in front of her.

"Little light. By any chance have you seen Axel?" The guy asks, "If you're here, I expect he's here somewhere."

"Like I care!" Sora snaps.

"You see, Axel's no longer acting in our best interest." The guy states.

"You made my friends fight with one another! If Axel's left you lot then so be it!" Ruby yells, "Axel's my friend now, jerk!"

"Wait, Ruby, you mean one of your friends... is a member of the Organization?" Sora asks.

"They all were." Ruby states as she gulps.

"Were you?" Donald asks.

"No. I'm human." Ruby explains.

"Not a very organized Organization..." Sora mocks.

"Don't let your guard down." The guy states, "Axel will stop at nothing to turn you into a Heartless. Isn't that what you want too, Ruby? For him to come back?" Ruby's eyes widened in shock. She steps back and gulps. It was what she wanted.