Chapter 4: First Ever Reunion!

"Breath... should I take a deep?" Ruby is shown sitting alone on the clock tower as she stares out at the sunset. "Faith... should I take the leap?" Roxas is shown in his organization thirteen cloak with the hood up. "Taste... what a bittersweet!" The two are shown walking the opposite direction of one another before they are shown looking at one another from over their shoulders. "All my, all my life!" Axel is shown walking over to Roxas and putting his arm around his neck and pulls him away. "Let me face!" Ruby is shown looking away as she stood alone. "Let me face!" Light flashes and Ruby is shown running from Nobodies that suddenly attack. "Let me face my fears!" Roxas is shown looking down sadly as he was forced to follow orders. "Let me face! Let me face! Let me face my fears!" Light flashes and Ruby is shown laughing as she sits next to Roxas as the two talk. "Won't be long!" Light flashes and Ruby is shown standing with shock on her face as Roxas is shown standing in front of her. "Won't be long!" Light flashes and Ruby is shown crying as she stood alone. "I'm almost here!" Light flashes as Sora and Roxas are shown on separate screens before Roxas is shown fading away and Sora is shown alone. "Watch me cry all my tears!" Ruby is staring at the sky as it looked like doves fly around her. "Let me face!" Light flashes as Ruby is shown floating back as she reached up. "Let me face!" Roxas, Ruby, Xion and Axel are shown laughing together as Ruby and Roxas sat beside one another. "Let me face my fears!" Music continues to play as Ruby and Roxas are shown reuniting before Ruby is shown sitting alone as she stares at out the sky and the title is shown above her.

Twenty days later, Ruby spots Roxas carrying out one of his missions. When he wasn't getting attacked by Heartless, Ruby and Roxas stood talking to one another. Roxas finishes off some Heartless and Ruby walks over to him.

"Is your mission done yet?" Ruby asks.

"Just about, ready for ice cream?" Roxas asks.

"Just about." Ruby says and she giggles.

"Hey you two." Axel's voice says. Ruby and Roxas turn in shock to find Axel approaching them.

"Axel!" Ruby says.

"It's been a while." Axel says.

"Is it really you, Axel?" Ruby asks.

"Yep, hey, Ruby." Axel says and Ruby punches him in the arm.

"Do you know how worried I've been about you?! Roxas said that you were missing!" Ruby says.

"You told her I was missing?" Axel asks, "Hmm? What's the matter you look like you've seen a ghost."

"She actually overheard you tell me about your mission." Roxas says, "I heard that everyone at Castle Oblivion was annihilated..."

"Not me. I'm tough." Axel says.

"Ruby wasn't the only one worried. I was worried too." Roxas says.

"Worry? We Nobodies don't have the hearts to worry, you know." Axel says.

"Ugh. That again? You guys have hearts. Why do you think we're friends?" Ruby asks.

"Because you have a poor judge of character." Axel says.

"You're the one who asked to be my friend." Ruby says.

"I'm teasing." Axel says.

"I'll go buy us some ice cream." Roxas says.

"We'll meet you at the clock tower." Axel says.

"Where have you been? Roxas has been worried sick. Did you know he collapsed a few weeks ago? I didn't see him for days!" Ruby says as they walk.